Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2023, 07:03 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2023

Week 8

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Buffalo (Amazon)
Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Chargers (NBC)
Monday Night: Las Vegas @ Detroit (ESPN/ABC)

CBS Early
Spoiler!

CBS Late
Spoiler!

Fox Single
Spoiler!

Streams
www.nflbite.com
www.streameast.eur
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 12:57 PM   #46
Mod Team

What streams have been the most reliable for you guys?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 01:01 PM   #47
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What streams have been the most reliable for you guys?
For me its nflbite on my phone and mirroring it to the tv, over using the streaming site through the smart tv browser

Drawback is I usually shit post the gameday threads on my phone so I can't really post on days that I have to stream
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 01:47 PM   #48
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
For me its nflbite on my phone and mirroring it to the tv, over using the streaming site through the smart tv browser

Drawback is I usually shit post the gameday threads on my phone so I can't really post on days that I have to stream
Are you kidding me bro?

There's another phone in that house that you should be using to shit post CP!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:37 PM   #49
Banned

I usually watch sports, specifically NFL games, on Stream2Watch. As far as I know, it's not a very popular service, but it works for me.
EB_Prime is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 07:48 PM   #50
Spiraling down the Drain

Wrong week.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:49 PM   #51
Spiraling down the Drain

Sorry. Didn’t look at date.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:22 PM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was having PTSD after Frazod abandoned us on Sunday and I had to sub in on touchdown gifs at the last minute.
It's been a ****ing week, that's for sure.
Had a dentist appt but said my pulse was too high so no go. Never a problem b4.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.