Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:53 PM   #691
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Just watched another body cam video from multiple different officers that show start to ends(Tyreek walking away). About half way through the video Tyreek starts to talk back and lie to the officers. He then brings the race card out.

I'm so glade he does not represent Chiefs football any longer!

Tyreek was being a little bitch at the beginning with the whole window thing etc.

But this is in fact another example of a power trippin' cop.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:57 PM   #692
Starter

Tyreek was shitty in how he handled it. Then the officer compounded that shittiness with more shittiness.

Both suck. Good on Tyreek for saying he could've handled it better, and the police department acknowledges the same on their end by putting the officer on leave.

This is one of those situations where everyone will try to blame one side or the other, when both are shitty, and both exacerbated the situation and made it more problematic than it should have been. Both were assholes. Both failed in the interaction and exchange. Personally, the cop was way too quick to use force, but refusing to comply with lawful instructions and rolling tinted windows up is going to set them off quick. Like most things in life, this is where both parties need to realize they can do better.

That being said, anyone that resorts to physical force when there is no perceived threat within 10 seconds and takes no attempt to de-escalate the situation isn't suited for police work in my opinion.
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #693
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
What orders did Tyreek not comply with that lead to him being thrown on the ground and or in handcuffs? Then after they pulled him up the cop then put his hands around his neck and forced him back on the ground.

Being an asshole does not mean you lose your rights in the eyes of the law.

How would you feel if that was your wife or daughter and the police did that to them?
I believe that the way the 2nd officer physically handled it rougher than it needed to be but I also do not know what the actual protocols are for this, do you?

I believe that Tyreek was not listening to the office with regards to keeping his window down and would not answer about his seat belt. He was also talking over the officer which could cause the officer to not be 100% sure that Tyreek was listening to him.

I hope my wife and daughter would be more respectful and listened to the officer and that would have never happened. Otherwise I would be very upset if they were physically handled like that but I would also hope it would be a learning situation. Tyreek was not beaten, tazed or hurt at any point. Tyreek looked to be somewhat resisting being handcuffed and thus I'm sure the officers are trained to bring him to the ground.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #694
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Maybe not in a courtroom but on the streets is does. Not saying it's right but it's the way it is.
That in here lies the problem. Cops hold so much power. They need to be held accountable when they violate those rights.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 03:00 PM   #695
Veteran

Quote:
He offered to have his friend move it. By your own words he was nice and respectful.

But the cop on a power trip still detained him and put him in cuffs.
HE did seem very nice and respectful. Maybe he offered to have his friend move it but his friend did not move it when the officer asked.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #696
Veteran

Quote:
That in here lies the problem. Cops hold so much power. They need to be held accountable when they violate those rights.
I agree but no rights were violated. Officer 2 could have been a little less extreme in my opinion but maybe that's how he was trained?
Old Today, 03:03 PM   #697
Veteran

Quote:
I believe that the way the 2nd officer physically handled it rougher than it needed to be but I also do not know what the actual protocols are for this, do you?

I believe that Tyreek was not listening to the office with regards to keeping his window down and would not answer about his seat belt. He was also talking over the officer which could cause the officer to not be 100% sure that Tyreek was listening to him.

I hope my wife and daughter would be more respectful and listened to the officer and that would have never happened. Otherwise I would be very upset if they were physically handled like that but I would also hope it would be a learning situation. Tyreek was not beaten, tazed or hurt at any point. Tyreek looked to be somewhat resisting being handcuffed and thus I'm sure the officers are trained to bring him to the ground.
Your wife or daughter acting a fool but not committing a crime. Does not give someone the right to physically assault them. Saying oh he wasn't beaten or tazed so it's okay is setting the bar extremely low.

You know if this was someone you cared about you would be up in arms and demanding something be done about the officers involved.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #698
Veteran

Quote:
HE did seem very nice and respectful. Maybe he offered to have his friend move it but his friend did not move it when the officer asked.
He never got the chance to move it. The second officer came in and said you are dealing with me now.
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #699
Veteran

Quote:
Your wife or daughter acting a fool but not committing a crime. Does not give someone the right to physically assault them. Saying oh he wasn't beaten or tazed so it's okay is setting the bar extremely low.

You know if this was someone you cared about you would be up in arms and demanding something be done about the officers involved.
Is it not law in Florida that the office has the right to ask a person to exit the vehicle? Tyreek gave the officers questionability if he would comply by his previous attitude and actions. I've already stated multiple times I agree that the 2nd officer went way to extreme than what was called for BUT I did not see anything that showed he actually harmed Tyreek in anyway.
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #700
Veteran

Quote:
He never got the chance to move it. The second officer came in and said you are dealing with me now.
Yes because of his previous actions.
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #701
I'm with the Banned

Additional body cam footage released:

Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #702
Veteran

Quote:
Is it not law in Florida that the office has the right to ask a person to exit the vehicle? Tyreek gave the officers questionability if he would comply by his previous attitude and actions. I've already stated multiple times I agree that the 2nd officer went way to extreme than what was called for BUT I did not see anything that showed he actually harmed Tyreek in anyway.
The law upheld that the use of handcuffs, if reasonably necessary, has to be articulated, and while substantially aggravating the intrusiveness of the investigative stop or traffic stop, do not necessarily convert a Terry stop into an arrest necessitating probable cause

I would claim that pulling him from the car and handcuffing him was not reasonably necessary or articulated.

Off the top of my head I would say Hill could claim excessive force and win pretty easily.

Last edited by Nirvana58; Today at 03:23 PM..
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #703
Veteran

Quote:
Yes because of his previous actions.
The actions of the guy you just said was being nice and respectable?
Old Today, 03:40 PM   #704
Veteran

Quote:
The actions of the guy you just said was being nice and respectable?
No, Tyreek

Sorry I took your message as "Move it" meaning Tyreek getting out of the vehicle. Did not realize you were talking about Cambell
Old Today, 03:47 PM   #705
Seeking the Truth daily

reek missed the meeting where they taught people to shut the **** up
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.