Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-06-2024, 09:45 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Bengals (week 2)

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 09-06-2024 at 10:03 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #241
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Burrow very well may get it back on track but even if, I think the odds of it showing this week are slim to none.

KC's secondary is real fast, and really on the same accord. It's just hard. He's going to need to win a lot of 50-50 balls down field I think to have a shot at winning or sustaining offense.
The defense was gassed AF last week in the 4th but that was from chasing Lamar's ass all over the field. I feel like they should have a little more stamina this game.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:58 PM   #242
MVP

Not much to talk about.

Cincy going to lose . . . . Bigly.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #243
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Nah. Allen is considered 2nd best because his talent level pops off the screen when he's playing his best, and has literally carried that team.

No one says, "Well, Allen wouldn't be shit w/o those receivers..."
This is very accurate. The Buffalo weapons this year are awful bar a decent Tight End room.

No receiver in the top 50 in the league, best running back well outside the top 10 and while both Tight Ends are good neither of them is top 5 in the league. Allen is going to have to cook with even worse ingredients than Pat had last year.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #244
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
The defense was gassed AF last week in the 4th but that was from chasing Lamar's ass all over the field. I feel like they should have a little more stamina this game.
Well my eyes could have mislead me but as one of many on here that watches every game, I have always felt the scrambling QB gives us more problems than anybody since Spags came to KC.

I believe it's a philosophical thing where his style of defense for whatever reason puts a lot of pressure on the back seven because they try so damn hard to just keep the QB in the pocket and do not really rush them in a way that gets the ball out of their hands fast.

On the flip side, I feel like his defense is really ****ing hard on pocket QBs (see his success vs. Brady).
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.