Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 11:17 PM  
I'll be back.

Texans watch

I think we are on a collision course with Proto-Mahomes

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM   #61
Spiraling down the Drain

Texans are rapidly becoming our worst enemy.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM   #62
Hockey Town

Guys were running wide open through their secondary all day, Richardson is just 50/50 on if he hits the throws.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM   #63
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Guys were running wide open through their secondary all day, Richardson is just 50/50 on if he hits the throws.
This is true. He missed a couple TDs.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM   #64
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
You say they beat Burrow but yet they got crushed by the Ravens twice. Lost to the Jets and Carolina too.
Sure. The mark of a young inexperienced team that really didn't know who they were yet. They learned, and went out and got players this year.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM   #65
Keep Camp Home!

I may end up going but I'm holding into my Texans tickets as that game could have huge implications late in the season.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM   #66
Keep Camp Home!

And maybe they can get us 35 on us this time
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

I'm still curious about how stroud and Jordan love hold up after their breakout seasons. I still think a lot of their game revolves around chuck it balls. A lot of backfooted throws and not the mahomes off platform kind. I feel like these types of qbs were rewarded because defenses spent all off-season trying to keep everything in front of them to counter the chiefs attack.

But then again it's week 1 where offenses across the league were mostly pretty bad. So who knows
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #68
Voodoo Chile

There is something about the Texans that strikes fear in the heart of Claythan. I recall that leading up to the Divisional round game in January of 2020 he was terrified that Will ****ing Fuller was going to kill us. I think I recall he has family connections in Houston, so maybe that’s it, but he tends to inflate their ability. Don’t get me wrong, they are good, but still a long way from being the threat he’s pimping in this thread.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM   #69
Gonna go back in time....

He's great, they are a good team. They are building up something good there. I'm happy to face them up here when it counts for real.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM   #70
Gonna go back in time....

If we have to go there, then I feel really sorry for them.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM   #71
MVP

The highest prince isn't on the same level as the king
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #72
Fan since 1997

Never count on a dome team come playoff time.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #73
Supporter

I'm not ready to jump on the Texans bandwagon just yet. How many times have we seen a team look really good for a season, then fall back to the mean? Everyone thought that Daboll had fixed Daniel Jones his first year coaching him. The Giants are back to being a disaster. Deshaun Watson looked great for a few years early in his career. Now he's a dumpster fire. I remember the Browns were looking pretty good at one point with Baker Mayfield. Maybe they continue to look great. But it's not a certainty. Other than the Chiefs, nobody has been consistently good. I'll just watch and see.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.