Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is a single Mom ever a catch?
Yes 62 62.00%
No 30 30.00%
Gaz married a single Mom and then divorced her so she's single again, and the Broncos suck... LOL 8 8.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM  
Life is changing..

Is a single Mom ever a catch?

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:48 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Wha?

Of course they are, you better smarten up... this is a nation slam full of single moms, win her kids over and win her heart
Gotta step up!
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:59 AM   #62
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Has anyone here dated a single woman with children?.
I have, twice.

One was like 23 with a 9 month old son. She was still living with her parents and baby daddy. Plus she was Puerto Rican and Cuban so I knew there was very little long-term potential there lol Red Flag City.

She was actually a great person, just not very intelligent. Always had the kid dressed in the freshest Jordan’s, Nike clothes, etc. I’m like, dude, he is 9 months old. He’ll grow out of those clothes within two months. Also had some car wash subscription package. IIRC, it was $260/month for unlimited car washes. Not to mention she already had two different guy’s names tattooed on her

Her ass was so fat, though. OMG. To this day, the fattest ass I’ve ever been with. By far.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:02 AM   #63
Grand champ

I probably shouldn’t say that she was intelligent. That is rude.

I think it’s more appropriate to say that we had very different values and I rarely agreed with her decision-making.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:10 AM   #64
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Widows the better gamble
Not if he died suspiciously.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 07:11 AM   #65
Ultrabanned

I guess I'm just lucky/happy I met my wife when she was in her early 20's and w/o drama of any sort.

Fishing thru the divorce dumpster and whores from high school with 10 and 12 year olds that are never gonna fully embrace you as a parental figure looks grim.

My best friend got divorced from his wife a couple of years ago. He's dating a younger chick with two kids that got divorced a couple of years ago. It looks like they're gonna work out but he's got a 14 and 10 year old and she's got a 7 and 5 year old.

That's a lot of goddamn work he's taking on and there's a Dad in the mix that actively works to sabotage and shit talk their relationships all around. Gonna end up with him having to fight this dude and who knows what else because he decided to be a good guy and step up and be a positive male role model for kids that aren't his.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:39 AM   #66

I realize that there are plenty of landmines out there as far as single moms go, but when you put the word "ever" in a poll I don't know how anybody could vote "no". Especially considering most of the dudes who are voting in this poll.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:42 AM   #67
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I have, twice.

One was like 23 with a 9 month old son. She was still living with her parents and baby daddy. Plus she was Puerto Rican and Cuban so I knew there was very little long-term potential there lol Red Flag City.

She was actually a great person, just not very intelligent. Always had the kid dressed in the freshest Jordan’s, Nike clothes, etc. I’m like, dude, he is 9 months old. He’ll grow out of those clothes within two months. Also had some car wash subscription package. IIRC, it was $260/month for unlimited car washes. Not to mention she already had two different guy’s names tattooed on her

Her ass was so fat, though. OMG. To this day, the fattest ass I’ve ever been with. By far.
Pics of said ass?
Or at least something for reference?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #68
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I guess I'm just lucky/happy I met my wife when she was in her early 20's and w/o drama of any sort.

Fishing thru the divorce dumpster and whores from high school with 10 and 12 year olds that are never gonna fully embrace you as a parental figure looks grim.

My best friend got divorced from his wife a couple of years ago. He's dating a younger chick with two kids that got divorced a couple of years ago. It looks like they're gonna work out but he's got a 14 and 10 year old and she's got a 7 and 5 year old.

That's a lot of goddamn work he's taking on and there's a Dad in the mix that actively works to sabotage and shit talk their relationships all around. Gonna end up with him having to fight this dude and who knows what else because he decided to be a good guy and step up and be a positive male role model for kids that aren't his.

The most important personal, financial, emotional, etc decision most people will ever make is their choice in spouse. Finding someone in the early 20s and settling with them by mid to late 20s at latest seems the most ideal situation. Many people take it far too lightly and/or assume they can just “have fun” until they are ready to settle down after age 30 with some perfect person. By that time, your pool of partners has dwindled significantly and is disproportionately (compared to early 20s) made up of people with a lot of baggage that requires both people to really work at making things work. It’s of course possible, just tends to be more challenging than when you spend your 20s growing with your spouse.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #69
The ‘Natti is next

I've seen this play out a few times over the years with friends, still waiting to see a positive outcome. Parenting styles are usually too varied between the two parent groups (Bio-Mom and Stepdad, Bio-Dad and whatever), and that's where most of the conflict comes from.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #70
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I have, twice.

I know this feeling all too well. Had a girlfriend that just lacked common sense and capable decision-making, but had an amazing body and she was kinky as hell. Every time I saw her for like the last 2 months of it, I had the intention to break up because the relationship was going nowhere, but when the sex is that good, you tend to stick around when you shouldn't (especially when youre young and dumb) LOL

A perfect ass will keep you around much longer than you should be hahaha
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #71
Veteran

If you're older than 25 and looking to date in this country, you better hope so.

Just because you date a single mom doesn't mean you become responsible for her kid. Not at all.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.