Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-04-2024, 11:00 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Ravens TNF 2024 Season Opener GDT****

The road to NFL history starts at Arrowhead Stadium TONIGHT!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:21 PM   #3451
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don’t want to speak for him but I was following the GDT and a common sentiment seemed to be that we should have been blowing them out.

Just in case you’re thinking he’s saying Pat should have been benched, he’s probably saying the offense should have scored so much that Wentz should have been sent in to close.
I thought that also until I saw his previous post about how como felt that Pat had been off for a year and a half.

Plus, he’s a negative shitbag.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #3452
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I thought that also until I saw his previous post about how como felt that Pat had been off for a year and a half.

Plus, he’s a negative shitbag.

Well that’s what I get for jumping in and assuming things. My b.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:28 PM   #3453
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm really glad that Creed is okay. There was a play in the second half where I happened to watch away from the ball on a replay, and someone rolled up on Creed's leg from behind. As the camera panned away, he was on his back reaching for his knee, and I was really worried. But apparently it was a false alarm since he finished the game.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #3454
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Well that’s what I get for jumping in and assuming things. My b.
You’re all good, Virus. I just have a difficult time understanding how a fan can be so negative in the golden era of Chiefs football.

Blows my mind.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:59 PM   #3455
Champs!

I also find it funny that everyone forgets the previous play. Lamar had Flowers wide open and all he had to do was lead him. Had he led him, that's very likely would have been a touchdown without much controversy.

Nope, he threw it completely the opposite direction, away from the receiver. One can argue a miscommunication on either player, but he had his opportunities before the Likely OOB play.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #3456
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
You’re all good, Virus. I just have a difficult time understanding how a fan can be so negative in the golden era of Chiefs football.

Blows my mind.
You might be, too, if you had to live in Columbia, Missouri.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:19 PM   #3457
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
He’s wearing Cornell Powell’s #.
I have a sad for that dude, he should be on another teams roster

All of the top shelf coaching he's had here, all of the talent he's competed against, and all of the great habits he's picked up along the way aren't worthwhile to some WR needy team?

Thats just a really hard sell for me
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:53 PM   #3458
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Jaylen Watson basically locked down Zay Flowers all night long

Watson could turn into a solid #2 corner.

Nazeeh Johnson is at bare minimum a solid special teams contributor.

Pacheco has been a pro-bowl caliber RB1 since day 1.

Best 7th round ever?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:00 PM   #3459
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I also find it funny that everyone forgets the previous play. Lamar had Flowers wide open and all he had to do was lead him. Had he led him, that's very likely would have been a touchdown without much controversy.

Nope, he threw it completely the opposite direction, away from the receiver. One can argue a miscommunication on either player, but he had his opportunities before the Likely OOB play.
Flowers wasn’t the target. Lamar last night said it was Bateman. That just makes it worse for him
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 08:46 PM   #3460
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 PM   #3461
I'll be back.

This could be fun.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ravens/comm...chdown_ravens/
Old Today, 10:18 PM   #3462
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Most watched Thursday Kickoff Game ever…

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:29 PM   #3463
I'll be back.