Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Ravens TNF 2024 Season Opener GDT****

The road to NFL history starts at Arrowhead Stadium TONIGHT!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #196
SuperChiefs

This is awesome!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1725574591872.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	127927  
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #197
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
oof

**** throwing the ball? THAT'S YOUR ****ING JOB, DUMMY.

I find it hard to believe that an NFL quarterback would actually say this, even if he is aware of his limitations and thinks it. Reminds me of Fields whining about how he hated playing in cold weather as the quarterback of the ****ing Bears. You keep that shit to yourself.

I don't know how any Ratbird fan could be happy with this clown running the offense.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:23 PM   #198
**** you, you cretin.

Anybody else pacing around the house hoping time just moves a little faster or is it just me?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:24 PM   #199
Who's your daddy?

I looked didn't see this posted sorry if Q

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...ve-won-that-s/
Lamar Jackson seemed off in January's AFC Championship loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. It appears, based on Jackson's recent comments, that there was a reason why the Ravens quarterback and two-time league MVP wasn't himself that day.

Jackson apparently had physical limitations that day, preventing him from being his typical dual-threat self. While he still managed to run for 54 yards, Jackson ran the ball just eight times, fumbled the ball once and sacked four times. He also threw just one touchdown, was picked off once, completed just 54.1 percent of his throws and directed just two scoring drives in Baltimore's 17-10 defeat.

"How I'm feeling right now, wish I was feeling like this, body wise, in the AFC Championship," Jackson told the Washington Post in June in an article published just ahead of Thursday night's rematch with Kansas City. "We would have won the game. I would have been able to move around for my guys. With me just hurting and can't move, I know if my legs were good, we would have won that shit. We wouldn't have even had to throw the ball. F--- throwing the ball."

This is only part of article
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 04:26 PM   #200
Andy Reid Supporter

20 mins until the inactive list is released. Wonder if Felix is gonna be on that list
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:33 PM   #201
King Shit of **** Mountain

I'm going with the signed, authentic Priest Holmes jersey and no pants to kick off the 2024 season. What's your gear for the game?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:38 PM   #202
SuperChiefs

I'm hoping that Peacock shows the banner ceremony, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm f'n ready to get the show started!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:39 PM   #203
Please squeeze

Let's destroy their ass. LET's GO!
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #204
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I'm going with the signed, authentic Priest Holmes jersey and no pants to kick off the 2024 season. What's your gear for the game?
Im wearing the shirt/short Chiefs outfit the mrs got for me last Christmas. I lost 50 pounds since then, so the shirt looks more like a dress, but I still like it.
Old Today, 04:47 PM   #205
MVP

So pumped for football but the only bad thing is that it means it will get cold
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 05:01 PM   #206
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood
Hanson
Driskell
Hendershot
Samoan DT we just signed

I guess Felix is active
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:01 PM   #207
SuperChiefs

I've been waiting all day for Thursday night! LFG!!!
Old Today, 05:02 PM   #208
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Im wearing the shirt/short Chiefs outfit the mrs got for me last Christmas. I lost 50 pounds since then, so the shirt looks more like a dress, but I still like it.
Wow, congrats!

On the dress, not the weight loss
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 05:03 PM   #209
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Wow, congrats!

On the dress, not the weight loss

thanks
Old Today, 05:06 PM   #210
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Nick Bolton is going to wreck shit
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.