Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 10:09 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****

More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-28-2020 at 12:07 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #4441
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

He wasn’t able to practice basically all of training camp/preseason… not sure why the Chiefs thought he’d be able to just turn it on at the start of the regular season.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #4442
Starter

I just don’t understand why this is an issue now when he knew his spot was in jeopardy.
Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #4443
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
So, he shot a criminal, saved his own life and most likely his best friend and is living perpetual boogie man world because?
Just offing someone and having no remorse, no issues or PTSD issues is called being a sociopath.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #4444
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
He wasn’t able to practice basically all of training camp/preseason… not sure why the Chiefs thought he’d be able to just turn it on at the start of the regular season.
I don't think they did. They picked up Perine and put him on the NFI list. This was all pretty much expected.

I've turned a corner on Clyde. I still don't think he is good, but I was really not happy when he missed the first parade for a fashion show. But he's always been a good teammate otherwise. All of his teammates love him. Then with the 2nd parade and how he protected a child during the parade. Shielding him from any potential bullets and then meeting back with him after all of the other commotion to make sure he was okay. That is a good dude. I'm willing to give him more time after what we learned he went through in college.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #4445
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
So, he shot a criminal, saved his own life and most likely his best friend and is living perpetual boogie man world because?
Everything about your post and account tells me how much of a faux-macho douchewad you probably are.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #4446
sorta mod-ish

So are we rolling with just Pacheco, Perine, and Steele at RB?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:25 AM   #4447
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Looks like it..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:29 AM   #4448
Veteran

Here’s an article on CEH.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/arrowhe...te-roster-move

He missed portions of training camp and the last two preseason games while dealing with unspecified injuries and an ongoing battle with post-traumatic stress disorder stemming from a incident during his career at LSU.

Last month, he posted on his Twitter account the reason for his absences and talked in detail about his experiences.

"Sometimes I'm admitted into the hospital, something like I can't stop throwing up and it's just, I [don't] know [anything] pretty much to stop it,'' said Edwards-Helaire, the Chiefs' first-round draft pick in 2020. "Real bad dehydration ... but it's really just mentally just not being there. It is one of those things where early on guys who kind of pay attention like Travis [Kelce] and Kadarius [Toney], at times they can even, they'll know ahead of time like, 'OK, Clyde's not laughing, he's not giggling, he's not himself.'"

He said the exact date of the beginning of his PTSD was Dec. 22, 2018, after what he described as a "self-defense situation" in college at LSU.

Two LSU football players were trying to sell an electronic device on that date when one of them fatally shot an 18-year-old man trying to rob them, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, police said at the time. The police didn't identify the players, but The Associated Press reported that Edwards-Helaire was one of them.

"I would say that's probably where a majority of things stem from,'' said Edwards-Helaire, 25. "I wouldn't necessarily say everything stemmed from that. I have best friends that passed away at young ages from gun violence and just not being in the right places at the right time and just knowing that I have people that are close to me or around me who ... could be in the same spots that I am.''

One of his coping mechanisms is being open about his condition.

"I feel like talking is a big thing," he said. "Being able to know that honestly, just everybody goes through things good and bad. It's a steppingstone. I'm just 25 years old and trying to live the rest of my life healthy.''
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #4449
Veteran

Feel bad for him but we should probably just cut him. Despite seemingly being a good person and teammate, he still ****ing sucks and is taking up a roster spot for a position where we are light on. We need a JAG who can come in, be available and lighten the load on Pacheco.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:46 AM   #4450
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Sometimes a team mates presence is more valuable than their play?

Seems like CEH is a positive force around the locker room and that can be contagious. Hope CEH is able to deal with his demons
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:50 AM   #4451
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Sometimes a team mates presence is more valuable than their play?

Seems like CEH is a positive force around the locker room and that can be contagious. Hope CEH is able to deal with his demons
Yeah but in this case he has no presence and he's now not a force around the locker room because of his personal issues.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:50 AM   #4452
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I don't see the problem with this at all.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #4453
Veteran

Perine can’t have the playbook down yet, can he? So, Steele is gonna be getting a lot of reps to spell Pacheco?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #4454
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Perine can’t have the playbook down yet, can he? So, Steele is gonna be getting a lot of reps to spell Pacheco?
If coaches want new guys to get the ball, there are ways to protect both them and the offense.

We'll be fine.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:06 AM   #4455
Veteran

Wasn't there a rumor yesterday about trading the saints a 7th round pick for kendre miller?
Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.