Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM  
The man you could post like.

49ers First Round Pick Ricky Pearsall Shot During Robbery

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #76
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
When you continue to tolerate crime and criminals and even make excuses, this is what you get.

I lived in San Fran from 1996-1998 and then moved to Mountain View From 1998-early 2002.

It was very enjoyable.

I will never go back after what has happened to a great city.
How good were the hookers in SF?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #77
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
How good were the hookers in SF?
The Rainbow Spa had 20-25 year old gorgeous Japanese, Korean and Chinese women to choose from.

The best looking I have ever seen.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:09 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The Rainbow Spa had 20-25 year old gorgeous Japanese, Korean and Chinese women to choose from.

The best looking I have ever seen.
Were they more expensive than the other women there without a penis?

Last edited by Womble; Today at 01:30 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #79
Banned!

Feel like we dodged a bullet with this guy.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:59 PM   #80
MVP

Crazy. This dude has a bullet go through his chest yesterday and now he's sitting at home.

Wonder how long until he's ready to play

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #81
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
Shithole city
I wonder if "London Breed" gave him a call while he was in the hospital? I'm betting probably not.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:44 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
Or, we could just start killing the ****ing criminals so we can wear what we want.
Speeding - get killed
Jaywalking - get killed
Don't wear your seatbelt? Ironically die because you didn't follow a law that is supposed to keep you alive.

Considering the incompetence of our legal system and the fact that too many cops lie I don't think this would turn out too well.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 03:46 PM   #83
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I was there couple of years ago and didn’t see any shit at all. It isn’t what you think it is. Bottom line, don’t wear a Rolex in ANY major city, including KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I try to not wear my Rolex's and Omega unless I'm going to a nice place. Or plan to be inside alot. The other day I accidentally wore my Daytona to Target at 10pm and had short sleeves on and was a little self conscious.

Either way its really dumb to rob someone of their watch. The watch is registered to me. For it to really have value for any resale at all you need the papers etc
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.