Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2024, 07:35 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Ravens (2024 Kickoff Edition)

We're past the 53 man cut-down, both our rosters are for the most part set in stone. It's time to talk real football.

Ravens lost a few players on defense this offseason, but acquired Henry. LJ has been talking big about how much weight he's lost this offseason to be faster than ever, I suppose. Don't know much about their draft, but the Ravens traditionally draft well so I'll assume the same this year.

We're likely down Hollywood Brown, but no other major injuries.

What say you, CP?

Last edited by Bl00dyBizkitz; 08-28-2024 at 07:48 AM..
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 03:27 AM   #91
Starter

28-24 Chiefs
Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 03:28 AM   #92
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

Do you take your dumps in the sink? You obviously still don't know where to post shit.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:57 AM
l6onn44vy
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #93
George Brett shit his pants

I had a dream that Mahomes threw for 8 TD, 3 INT and 577 yards. Worthy had a streaking 81-yard TD where Mahomes threw across his body from opposite field in stride. Seemed so real.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #94
Andy Reid Supporter

Will be interesting to see if Spags goes with his approach from last time to focus on run and put corners on islands.

Also will be interesting to see Nate Wiggins vs Xavier Worthy. Speed on speed. Wiggins ran a 4.28 and has looked really good this preseason.

Should be fun
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #95
I am Number Six

Still churning the bottom of the roster:

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #96
SuperBowl or bust

I love the matchups we will see.

McDuffie matches up really well with Flowers.
Williams/Watson/Conner match up decently with Bateman/Angholor/Walker
Our DL should be able to win the battle at the LOS, as should our OL against their DL.
Karlaftis and Jones are going to have big games. 3 sacks snd 2 turnovers between em.
Rice and Humphrey will be a great matchup.
We know they will glue Hamilton to Kelce…but I’m not sure they are going to have an answer for Worthy. I can see him targeted early and often to get them on their heels. I’d bet money a homerun ball to Worthy will be in the first 4-5 plays…if it takes that long.
2024 Henry isn’t the same guy as the guy we shut down in the AFCCG in his prime. I trust Bolton to lay him out a few times and maybe even strip him.
Hopefully Tranquill and Chenal make more tackles than they miss when Lamar breaks contain with the ball and our guys make him pay.

I’m seeing a game that ends sonething like 32-17 Chiefs.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:05 AM   #97
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Will be interesting to see if Spags goes with his approach from last time to focus on run and put corners on islands.

Also will be interesting to see Nate Wiggins vs Xavier Worthy. Speed on speed. Wiggins ran a 4.28 and has looked really good this preseason.

Should be fun
I just found this vid this morning. Breakdown by a Raven's fan who's also a coach about tendencies of Andy/Mahomes and possibly what we may see this game.

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:09 AM   #98
Veteran

They have a great D and I think it'll take awhile for our new guys to settle into a routine, tough first game for Kingsley. I could see them running it on us to take an early lead, but I think as the game progresses our DL might start to mangle their OL. That looks like their achilles heel. A few quick outs and giving Mahomes enough shots makes for a slow, inevitable comeback.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 06:01 AM   #99
Veteran

I am very excited to see this offense, even without Hollywood. I think going against non-elite edge rushes that the Ravens have is a great start for Suamataia.

I do worry about our edges ability to contain the run, we are going to see significant edge snaps from some combination of Herring, FAU and Thomas.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 06:58 AM   #100
**** you, you cretin.

Sorry ass ****ing team, hard to win big games when your QB is a RB
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:29 AM   #101
MVP

This is probably dumb but I’m more worried about our somewhat thin dl maintaining its gaps.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 11:52 AM   #102
Andy Reid Supporter

Andy just said that Hollywood is run lone player who won’t play.

Perine is going to play
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.