Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:03 PM   #226
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
So the Chiefs haven't actually signed JuJu. I wonder if they'll sign him before or after the start of the new league year.
That'd be weird considering his biggest role would be to fill in for Hollywood Brown.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #227
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Then why is he practicing
Oh is he? Havent seen that reported.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #228

It’s a raise the floor / insurance move with a trusted commodity.

Veach & team know we have a chance to do something never been done before this season, and last year almost didn’t happen because of untrustworthy receivers.

Our drives will likely start at the 30 this year.

We are going to move the chains at will this year, either deep, short or intermediate plays.

And if/when we stall, we’ll likely be in Butker’s range.

And in the rare drives where we fail to move the ball, Araiza will pin the opponent inside the 15.

And our #2 defense last year will ideally be playing with a lead, allowing Spags to blitz the shit out of the other team.

I’m feeling good, man.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #229
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Because he wouldn’t just cost the vet minimum and is under contract with the Bills?
Shit I got my timing wrong. You’re right. I don’t know why I thought he was already cut. In any event, I still stand by the idea that this signing has everything to do with getting great value and insurance is just a cherry on the top. If the chiefs were seriously worried about Rashees availability they would’ve made a move a really long time ago
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #230
MVP

Quote:
Oh is he? Havent seen that reported.
Yep saw this.

I feel like he wouldn't even risk putting on a uniform if he wasn't signed yet

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #231

Quote:
So the Chiefs haven't actually signed JuJu. I wonder if they'll sign him before or after the start of the new league year.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #232
Hockey Town

If you can push Justin Watson into WR 5 that would mean this WR room has been upgraded by a massive amount.

It's also a pretty scathing indictment of nearly everyone that was here last year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:07 PM   #233
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Then why is he practicing
I actually wondered if they were going to sign him to the PS. It seemed weird to me that they'd sign him to the active (guaranteeing his money) when he'd been unsigned to that point.

That's what teams usually do with veteran players that haven't been in camp. Put them on the PS until they're up to game speed. If he wanted to sign somewhere else, he'd have done it by now. The money doesn't matter to him because in all probability there's offset language in his contract where anything he earns this year just off-sets the Pats money.

Signing him straight to the active didn't make a lot of sense to me.

So maybe they gave him a camp invite w/ an understanding that they'd sign him to the PS when it opens?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:07 PM   #234
Hockey Town

So at the end of the day all the hand wringing about WR there's a good chance Toney, Moore, Ross, Remigio...none of them did enough to make it so JuJu is here.
Old Today, 02:08 PM   #235
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So at the end of the day all the hand wringing about WR there's a good chance Toney, Moore, Ross, Remigio...none of them did enough to make it so JuJu is here.
And good riddance to all of them.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:08 PM   #236
MVP

Someone told me this and welp

Quote:
He did more in 11 games in the Pats offense than Skyy did all season long in KC. Juju caught almost as many passes in 2/3 season with Mac Jones than Skyy Moore has in 2 full seasons with Mahomes.

I mean, that's all that needs to be said right
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:10 PM   #237
Hockey Town

So the WR room is...Brown, Rice, Worthy, Watson, JuJu and Hardman...I mean that's a lot better..
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #238
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So the WR room is...Brown, Rice, Worthy, Watson, JuJu and Hardman...I mean that's a lot better..
I bet Moore still makes it.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:15 PM   #239
Hockey Town

Quote:
I bet Moore still makes it.
They should just flip him for some conditional 6 or something, there's at least 1 team out there that thinks they can fix him or have a good role for him.
Old Today, 02:29 PM   #240
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Someone told me this and welp

Quote:
“He did more in 11 games in the Pats offense than Skyy did all season long in KC. Juju caught almost as many passes in 2/3 season with Mac Jones than Skyy Moore has in 2 full seasons with Mahomes.“
I mean, that's all that needs to be said right
Yep.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation