Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:25 AM  
Cheat Death

********OFFICIAL Bears vs Chiefs Preseason Game 3 Thread********

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #346
Special Teams ACE!!!

You have two options:

A. Skyy Moore is a Chief in 2024

B. Get kicked in the face

Which one do you pick?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #347
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Yeah. Writing was kinda on the wall last week i thought.

Brown
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Moore
Toney
Ross

We're carrying 7.
You're convinced Toney and Moore make it over Hardman and Remigio?
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM   #348
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You have two options:

A. Skyy Moore is a Chief in 2024

B. Get kicked in the face

Which one do you pick?
Who kicks me?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #349
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Unless there’s some unknown injury, Moore not playing a lot at WR tonight seems pretty telling. I think Toney is done. I don’t know that we keep 7. Last spot may come down to Toney/Ross/Remigio/Hardman
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM   #350
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Ughh....forgot about Hardman.

Bye Toney.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #351
Certified Swiftie

Now that we got the kinks out of the way, the real fun begins two weeks.

I smell a three-peat!
Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #352
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Who kicks me?
Tyler Bass. One side of your face gets pretty messed up, and the other side is just fine
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM   #353
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

Brown
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Moore
Toney
Ross

We're carrying 7.
I'm shocked you've picked Ross tbh but at least you're prepared to adjust your recent position . Remigio and Toney could be in trouble I think.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #354
MVP

Quote:

Brown
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Moore
Toney
Ross

We're carrying 7.
I think this is it. Toney was open for that deep shot tonight and Mahomes woulda hit him. Ross looks like a decent possession WR after a couple years of development. Hardman and Moore get cut, Hardman gets the call if someone gets hurt.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #355
Going home eventually

That was ugly. Really ugly. But onward we go.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #356
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
I'm shocked you've picked Ross tbh but at least you're prepared to adjust your recent position . Remigio and Toney could be in trouble I think.
Ross has honestly looked pretty good. He looks both quicker and stronger than last year.

Remigio was kinda disappointing.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #357
MVP

What do you guys think about Bozeman? Is he gonna be good enough to start next season if we lose Bolton?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #358
In Search of a Life

I have this recorded. Are there any highlights I should fast-forward to?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #359
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I have this recorded. Are there any highlights I should fast-forward to?
After watching the highlights on YouTube I would say Carson Steele is about the only thing worth watching this game. Jaden Hicks had some nice plays, but not highlight reel stuff. Oh, and Cornell Powell vs the backups to the backups looks pretty good.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.