Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #14116
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I looked at 7:30 this morning and was like Not that we hadn't been due for a pullback or correction but we're going down like it's Covid again. I think the VIX was at 50 premarket

We've gotta be down 9-10% on the S&P nearly in a flash? I tried panic buying so I'd have more to panic sell later but Schwab has been offline all morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I still can’t get into my Schwab account either. I checked Reddit and sounds like other major retail players like Vanguard and Fidelity are the same.

Lots of people got screwed by Schwab today missing a chance to reposition
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:53 AM   #14117
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I still can’t get into my Schwab account either. I checked Reddit and sounds like other major retail players like Vanguard and Fidelity are the same.
I haven’t had any issues with Fidelity this morning.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:08 AM   #14118
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
I haven’t had any issues with Fidelity this morning.
And I got into my Schwab account just now.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #14119
You gotta kill a few people

I’m actually not going to check my Schwab account.

Ignorance is bliss lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #14120
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Fed is ALWAYS wrong.
Saw this coming from a mile away.

We will have a 6-9 month recession that will take multiple fed cuts to flush out.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:42 AM   #14121
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Time to make some adjustments, what a shit show the market is right now... The GloryDayz world travel fund has seen better days!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #14122
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Saw this coming from a mile away.

We will have a 6-9 month recession that will take multiple fed cuts to flush out.
To be fair, their primary focus has been on getting inflation down - not boosting the stock market - and they seem to have accomplished that for the most part.

It's been a bit surprising that the stock market has continued plugging along over the past year in the face of some pretty negative economic indicators, so we were probably due for a pullback.
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #14123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And I got into my Schwab account just now.
Did you see the post I quoted?
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:27 AM   #14124
Fish are scared of me

Looking at the last two years August September october be prepared for more pain
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:39 PM   #14125
New and Improved

Nice day to make money.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:11 PM   #14126
Fish are scared of me

I think SVOL is a good buy right now. Just picked up 50