Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2024, 07:39 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Rumor: Creed & Butker getting new deals

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:44 AM   #151
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's been really REALLY hard to find anyone with a bad word to say about Hunter Nourzad.

I think he's starting somewhere on the IOL next season. Or at the very least he competes with Wanya Morris (and hell, it could be BOTH of those guys).

I think you se Nourzad in the Allegretti role this year before moving into the starting lineup next season. Then I think CJ Hanson (or another 3rd day IOL pick in 2025) ends up replacing Nourzad as the sort of primary swing IOL that the Chiefs seem to really value.
Craig Stout was all over this kid since January. I don’t listen to a ton of KCSN but it’s pretty well known that Craig was the best of the KCSN lab which sucks bc now he’s stepped back from full time.

Elite intelligence (engineering major at Cornell), played almost everywhere don’t he line and has a really really high floor.

I remember Craig noting his excellent athleticism to go with his elite hands (nearly 11”) and his 27 bench reps. He’s really hard to move and just does everything really well.

I think he’s Trey’s replacement. I don’t think you’ll see the pancakes and physicality Trey produces but you’ll see more consistency in pass pro where Trey can really struggle with technique and hand placement sometimes (Barmore beat his ass in NE).
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #152
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Craig Stout was all over this kid since January. I don’t listen to a ton of KCSN but it’s pretty well known that Craig was the best of the KCSN lab which sucks bc now he’s stepped back from full time.

Elite intelligence (engineering major at Cornell), played almost everywhere don’t he line and has a really really high floor.

I remember Craig noting his excellent athleticism to go with his elite hands (nearly 11”) and his 27 bench reps. He’s really hard to move and just does everything really well.

I think he’s Trey’s replacement. I don’t think you’ll see the pancakes and physicality Trey produces but you’ll see more consistency in pass pro where Trey can really struggle with technique and hand placement sometimes (Barmore beat his ass in NE).
If you're looking for similar 'archetypes' on the line, Morris would replace Smith and Nourzad replace Thuney.

And honestly, I don't think that's untenable. I think that IOL gets the job done IF the OTs step up and play at a higher level than they played the last couple years.

If you don't need the IOL to help as much on the outside, you don't need them to be quite as good.

Ultimately you have to to look at the OL as an entity. And I think the elite nature of our IOL allowed us to operate with slightly lesser performance at OT. Well if the OTs move up in the world to at least average to slightly above, we can function with average to slightly above on the IOL as well.

Lots of moving parts on an offensive line and there are a TON of ways to scheme around a weakness here and there. We'll make it work.

And yeah, I think Nourzad will prove to be a pretty big part in all that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #153
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
This pretty much guarantees they're bringing Trey back.
Do you think I pissed in your cheerios? What's your main malfunction? Where is this attitude coming from?

Trey being the last one in line to be resigned out of Creed/Bolton/Butker/Trey is not an out there, weird opinion. In fact, the majority of Chief fans think the same thing.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #154
MVP

Lighten up Francis
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:50 AM   #155
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I just can’t bring myself to pay $18+ million a season for a guy who’s average in coverage.

If we can get him back at $12-14 million I’d listen. But when he went down last year and Tranquil stepped in, we didn’t see much drop off.
I think that the acquisition of Tranquill is horribly underestimated in people's eyes. The guy has been solid, loves playing here and wants to stay here.

The look on his face after he won his first Super Bowl ring here with the Chiefs said it all....going from the hapless Chargers to playing in and contributing to a SB win was priceless.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #156
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I think that the acquisition of Tranquill is horribly underestimated in people's eyes. The guy has been solid, loves playing here and wants to stay here.

The look on his face after he won his first Super Bowl ring here with the Chiefs said it all....going from the hapless Chargers to playing in and contributing to a SB win was priceless.

Love that we got him for the next three years
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote