Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 11:06 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
lol we’d proly still have a winning record with wentz starting
I respect the heck out of Chad Henne and he legit won us some ballgames, but Wentz will be the best backup Mahomes has ever had by a decent margin.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I respect the heck out of Chad Henne and he legit won us some ballgames, but Wentz will be the best backup Mahomes has ever had by a decent margin.
I've said this before, Wentz as the starting QB of this team for a full year would lead an 11-6 type season and a possible division win. With Reid, these weapons and this D, that's the absolute least I would expect.

I think the whole point of bringing him in was so we can make sure Mahomes is fully healthy come playoff time. We can't have him playing through injuries in the regular season and then hobbling into the playoffs again, it's just not fair to him. I think they'll be far more likely to sit him for a game or two if needed with Wentz sitting as the backup.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 11:33 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I've said this before, Wentz as the starting QB of this team for a full year would lead an 11-6 type season and a possible division win. With Reid, these weapons and this D, that's the absolute least I would expect.

I think the whole point of bringing him in was so we can make sure Mahomes is fully healthy come playoff time. We can't have him playing through injuries in the regular season and then hobbling into the playoffs again, it's just not fair to him. I think they'll be far more likely to sit him for a game or two if needed with Wentz sitting as the backup.
I doubt he would appreciate sitting if there was still playoff position on the line.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I doubt he would appreciate sitting if there was still playoff position on the line.
Obviously, it would depend on the circumstances, and I was referring more to if something happened earlier in the year. We could let him fully heal and not have to have him hobbling into the playoffs. Certainly if we're talking week 15 or something, that's a different story.

I'm just saying we actually have a backup who at one point in his career was considered an MVP candidate and threw for 3,700 yards and 27 TD while leading his team to a winning record his last full season as a starter. That's a very nice asset to have.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.