Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Questions about Verizon's Home Internet thingie

So, A couple weeks ago I had to get a new phone (dropped the thing without its protective case and really cracked the screen good), and while I was picking it up at the store, the rep gave me this internet box thing to try out. Just plugged it in and everything seems to be functioning normally, so I'm not asking a tech question for once.

Just curious if anyone else has given this a try and what their impressions are/is this a good deal vs. cable?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I Have the ATT version I use as a backup. My other access is through Spectrum which is so undependable that I have to reset the router sometimes 3 times a day. They come out and can't find a problem. Clip off the coaxial cable connector and put in a new one. Say it's fixed and a couple weeks later back to the same old crap. Google Fiber is on the way it has been on the way for several months. When it gets here I will be on it. Att Fiber is also not available here and I haven't gotten a mail flyer saying it's coming.

Anyway, it's been pretty good so far but I don't game. My Son and Daughter do through Steam on their computer and PlayStation. They have no complaints. They use it over Spectrum.
Mine was the same and had the same problem. They re-ran cable and all but it turned out to be the splitter they use between the cable and internet. Bought my own and much better since.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM   #32
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Wasn't good enough
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #33
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I have the T-Mobile one and love it. My old service was through AT&T, and for whatever reason they were never able to/never bothered to offer high speed internet service in my neighborhood, even though I live in one of the largest suburbs of Chicago. The change in download speed was like going from a biplane to a jet, and the price difference was remarkably better.

I've heard that Verizon is even faster, but I'm fine with what I've got. Had some bad experiences with Verizon in the past and I'm not a fan.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #34
MVP

Just a couple years ago I started a thread about "how can I have 2 internet services in the same apartment" and there was no solution like this at the time, glad to see these are common now. When they came out Verizon would only sell you one, I called up the ladder and pointed out there's no reason not to sell me two for my apartment and got approved so I actually have 2 of them. One for work, one for personal.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.