Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Rumor: Creed & Butker getting new deals

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM   #91
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
He doesn't have an iNT. He's had at least a couple chances. They would've been tough catches for a DB though.
ya I know he has no ints. I just don't remember him dropping them, it's probably happened but every DB will drop some.

But he probably doesn't get a whole lot of opportunities
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM   #92
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
He doesn't have an iNT. He's had at least a couple chances. They would've been tough catches for a DB though.
Didn’t he almost have one in the AFCCG against Cincy a couple of years ago that was called back because of a penalty?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Never gonna complain about paying money to people who protect Mahomes.
Kinda, but I’d love to find cheaper replacements for thuney and eventually Trey. Of all the guys on the OL to keep, I’m glad we’ll keep creed for a while.

But for the love of god clean up those snaps.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #94
In Search of a Life

I don’t agree with everything butker says, but it’s sports and I give zero ****s what a player thinks if he plays his position well. And he’s elite and irreplaceable. If you don’t believe that, ask buffalo if they’d like to have him.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don’t agree with everything butker says, but it’s sports and I give zero ****s what a player thinks if he plays his position well. And he’s elite and irreplaceable. If you don’t believe that, ask buffalo if they’d like to have him.
That’s really how it should be. Hell, if Butker had come out as a leftist activist, I’d still want to resign him. Couldn’t care less what these dudes do politically. Same with Kelce, he wants to be a poster boy for Pfizer, that’s his deal. I just like to watch him play football.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #96
Generational Player

On paper would normally not pay the kicker but we have been in so many close games where Butker was the difference.

Creed is a no-brainer. One of the best at his position and the average center pay makes this more doable than guard. I like Trey but he is a pass-rush liability against the best of the best.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #97
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It isn't. There's no tag category for off-ball 'backers. It's all linebackers, including the OLB edge rushers that get $30 million/season.

The tag is cost prohibitive for Bolton.
Well shit. $25MM ain’t happening.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #98
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Well shit. $25MM ain’t happening.
I think unless Bolton takes less on a team friendly deal he's gone.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM   #99
Starter

Absolutely have to keep Butker. Getting that done now would be great

Not sure I would say he is better than Tucker. I think they’re clearly the best two kickers in the league and probably about equal. Butker has certainly had chances at more important field goals, but that’s not something you can blame on Tucker and both have always been reliable and clutch. Tucker probably has the stronger leg also, but I’m not sure.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 05:53 AM   #100
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk View Post
He's only a distraction for morons....
Tell me about it....
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #101
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'll be disappointed if they don't extend Trey Smith. He is a pancake machine
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:01 AM   #102
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I'll be disappointed if they don't extend Trey Smith. He is a pancake machine
Prepare thy self then. Trey aint getting a new contract.

Next season He is behind Creed/Bolton/Butker and probably reworking Mahomes.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #103
Who's your daddy?

What if Bolton was allowed to walk move Tranquil to Mike Chenal Sam and bring back Gay at Will or use one of the new rooks at Will for next season?
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post
What if Bolton was allowed to walk move Tranquil to Mike Chenal Sam and bring back Gay at Will or use one of the new rooks at Will for next season?
Bringing back Gay is not happening IMO. He has all of the physical tools to be great but I'm not sure he ever really puts it all together mentally.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 07:32 AM   #105
In Search of a Life

We play a lot of man on the back end and you don’t get many interceptions playing man
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.