Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 05:05 AM  
Supporter

7/30/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

No practice today, but we'll see what comes out about any of the storylines.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #16
Veteran

Random thought Is it possible Justin Reid is not injured just holding in?
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #17
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
If we go 4 TE's this year, does that take a WR spot off the table? I have read talk about going with 4 TE's.
No way we carry 4 TE's. That'll be a waste of a spot. WR's tweak stuff all the time. Can miss 3-4 weeks. We have too much talent at WR to sit one on the bench for a 4th TE? Especially with Wiley looking good in camp.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Irv Smith JR having a good camp, I wouldn't be shocked with 6 WR's and 4 TE's.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Irv Smith JR having a good camp, I wouldn't be shocked with 6 WR's and 4 TE's.
Same here.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:56 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Not sure why this rugby player is getting so much hype. I legit said he wouldn’t do much given the history of success rugby players have in the league. It has never worked out lol.
A lot of people said he wouldn’t make it just to hear HiM rUn TwEnNy FoUr MaLl An OwEr
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 10:58 AM   #21
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
No way we carry 4 TE's. That'll be a waste of a spot.
Reid has done it before.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:05 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Random thought Is it possible Justin Reid is not injured just holding in?
Would think that would have been reported on, but then again we still have Teicher.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #23
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Reid has done it before.
When we have had a weak WR room.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #24
sorta mod-ish

Regarding LRZ - didn't we sign him to a 3 year deal? That being the case, I'd be really shocked if he's not active against the Ravens. I suppose they could PUP him or put him on the designated IR list, but I have a real feeling he'll be suited up week 1.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #25
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
No way we carry 4 TE's. That'll be a waste of a spot. WR's tweak stuff all the time. Can miss 3-4 weeks. We have too much talent at WR to sit one on the bench for a 4th TE? Especially with Wiley looking good in camp.
Noah Gray has been lining up in that FB/H-Back role a ton, supposedly. I could absolutely see us keeping 4 TEs and putting a couple of the receivers on the practice squad (is Hardman eligible for that, or is he too veteran for the PS now? Maybe even Remigio, even though I want him active).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Noah Gray has been lining up in that FB/H-Back role a ton, supposedly. I could absolutely see us keeping 4 TEs and putting a couple of the receivers on the practice squad (is Hardman eligible for that, or is he too veteran for the PS now? Maybe even Remigio, even though I want him active).
I completely forgot we even signed Irv Smith. That's an insane group of TEs we've got going. The WR room is so much deeper though, too. There are going to be some talented guys who don't make this roster, and we'll just have to hope we can stash them on the PS.

Any veteran is eligible for the PS with the new rules, but I don't think Hardman is getting cut. Man, it's going to be a battle for these WRs and TEs. Should bring out the best in all of them.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #27
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Regarding LRZ - didn't we sign him to a 3 year deal? That being the case, I'd be really shocked if he's not active against the Ravens. I suppose they could PUP him or put him on the designated IR list, but I have a real feeling he'll be suited up week 1.
I don't know that he's ready for the game day roster but he's perfect for the practice squad. That said doesn't he get some kind of special roster exemption for being a foreigner?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.