Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2022, 08:19 AM  
Retired Bearcat

seclark

Might not be appropriate so mods can delete if they like.

I hadn't seen anything before. Mr. Clark is not well and could use a prayer.

Be well my friend.

Last edited by HayWire; 11-06-2022 at 08:27 AM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM   #151
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
They discharged me yesterday.
Got the best night of sleep I’ve had in a week. I was waking up at 2am every morning and couldn’t go back to sleep.
The wife is doing great working with the feeding tube, and I’m digging it with taking my meds instead of swallowing them.
The cancer has been put on the back burner, but I’m still going to my monthly doctors appointment but they’re not doing the treatments.
I’m going to monthly ALS clinic checkups, and am on 2 scripts. These don’t fix the disease but hopefully will slow it down.

I’m gaining strength back slowly because I haven’t been eating for so long and now I’m getting 6 meals a day through the tube.

I’m thankful for all the thoughts and prayers.

sec
This makes me smile.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #152
Supporter

I do not know how I missed this. God speed.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM   #153
Supporter

Good news buddy.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #154
Veteran

Quote:
They discharged me yesterday.
Got the best night of sleep I’ve had in a week. I was waking up at 2am every morning and couldn’t go back to sleep.
The wife is doing great working with the feeding tube, and I’m digging it with taking my meds instead of swallowing them.
The cancer has been put on the back burner, but I’m still going to my monthly doctors appointment but they’re not doing the treatments.
I’m going to monthly ALS clinic checkups, and am on 2 scripts. These don’t fix the disease but hopefully will slow it down.

I’m gaining strength back slowly because I haven’t been eating for so long and now I’m getting 6 meals a day through the tube.

I’m thankful for all the thoughts and prayers.

sec
Stay strong brother!!!!
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #155
MVP

One of my twins came by this afternoon and the wife showed him how to feed me through the tube.
He said that he mixed in 2 big tablespoons of mayonnaise in with the the nutrient, and I said “**** you, you’re not gonna get near my feeding tube again !”
I hate mayonnaise.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #156
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
One of my twins came by this afternoon and the wife showed him how to feed me through the tube.
He said that he mixed in 2 big tablespoons of mayonnaise in with the the nutrient, and I said “**** you, you’re not gonna get near my feeding tube again !”
I hate mayonnaise.
sec

Well said!! Hang in there brother!!! All of us are pulling for you!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #157
Most Valuable Poster

No more mayonnaise for seclark... Glad you're still around and fighting, good sir! Hang in there, good sir!
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #158
Ultrabanned

Very glad to hear the good news sec
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.