Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM  
Supporter

7/27/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

It’s go time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:03 PM   #61
I am Number Six

Some stuff from camp today

Last edited by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan; Today at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Couldn't embed from my iPad, sorry
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:09 PM   #62
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Of course it is an overreaction. Your new qualifier doesn’t change that. Clyde’s the clear backup RB and the only reason Prince gets those reps is because of illness.

Prince is probably a ‘clear favorite’ to make the roster, but even that’s in question.
This makes absolutely no ****ing sense. Clyde hasn't not been practicing for the last 4 practices. If it were simply due to CEH being sick, he wouldn't be practicing at all. If he can practice, he can practice. The last 4 practices go back to Tuesday too. You mean to tell me he's been sick for 5 days and still practicing?

Prince was getting those reps in OTAs and mini camp too based on pics and video.

Again, doesn't mean he's the RB2, but they're giving him every opportunity to win that job, and he's absolutely the favoirtie based on the information at hand.

Last edited by staylor26; Today at 03:14 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #63
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This makes absolutely no ****ing sense. Clyde hasn't not been practicing for the last 4 practices. If it were simply due to CEH being sick, he wouldn't be practicing at all. If he can practice, he can practice. The last 4 practices go back to Tuesday too. You mean to tell me he's been sick for 5 days and still practicing?

Prince was getting those reps in OTAs and mini camp too based on pics and video.

Again, doesn't mean he's the RB2, but they're giving him every opportunity to win that job, and he's absolutely the favoirtie based on the information at hand.
I could let you flop around like a carp on the beach a bit longer because it’s entertaining, but just listen starting at 2:25 and then shut the **** up https://www.youtube.com/live/O9CzNcd...wPdQbPLuTCQh87
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #64
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Sounds like a great way to maximize his usage since its looking pretty clear that he will no longer be TE2
Mahomes doesn't mind fullbacks going out in the pattern on wheel routes, just saying.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I could let you flop around like a carp on the beach a bit longer because it’s entertaining, but just listen starting at 2:25 and then shut the **** up https://www.youtube.com/live/O9CzNcd...wPdQbPLuTCQh87
"He had been sick"

So he'd not even sick anymore and this was a PC from yesterday. He was speaking to the amount of reps, not explaining why he's been working as RB3.

He started off by talking about Worthy, and rampinp him up. Worthy came right back and was working with the 1s as WR3, even if his reps are limited.

Look it's entirely possible that CEH is the RB2 week 1, but it makes absolutely no sense to say he's running as the RB3 instead of RB2 because he's been sick.

If any starter missed practice because they were sick and came back, that doesn't mean they'd be working with the 2s. That is not how things are typically done at all.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:30 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Mahomes doesn't mind fullbacks going out in the pattern on wheel routes, just saying.

This throw was the first moment i thought we had a special player. I didn't watch any of Mahomes preseason stuff, and the Denver game had some good throws, but I never registered in my brain how good they were. This throw made my jaw drop. On a rope, perfectly over the outstretched defender, to the receiver in stride. It's crazy how thats not even his 50th best play at this point. Just everyday Mahomes for ya.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 03:37 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Overreaction!
Old Today, 03:42 PM   #68
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Oh of course, that ones going down in his all time highlight reel... that was maybe? the first megabomb play of his career, and Noah can do those kinda things far more consistently than Sherman
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #69
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:51 PM   #70
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
"He had been sick"

So he'd not even sick anymore and this was a PC from yesterday. He was speaking to the amount of reps, not explaining why he's been working as RB3.

He started off by talking about Worthy, and rampinp him up. Worthy came right back and was working with the 1s as WR3, even if his reps are limited.

Look it's entirely possible that CEH is the RB2 week 1, but it makes absolutely no sense to say he's running as the RB3 instead of RB2 because he's been sick.

If any starter missed practice because they were sick and came back, that doesn't mean they'd be working with the 2s. That is not how things are typically done at all.
Walk it back, walk it back now. Go ahead and grasp at random shit articles from some hooplehead at training camp.

Calling generic prince the clear favorite second running back was an overreaction and you’re a hypocrite. Clyde was sick and quarantined for the last several days and got an astounding one less first team rep than Pacheco or prince today. Reid said they’re phasing Helaire back in slowly. Why is it so hard to admit you are wrong?
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:53 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Walk it back, walk it back now. Go ahead and grasp at random shit articles from some hooplehead at training camp.

Calling generic prince the clear favorite second running back was an overreaction and you’re a hypocrite. Clyde was sick and quarantined for the last several days and got an astounding one less first team rep than Pacheco or prince today. Reid said they’re phasing Helaire back in slowly. Why is it so hard to admit you are wrong?
Walk it back?

What the **** am I walking back? Absolutely nothing. Nothing I said in that post contradicts what I've been saying. That's why I asked if you understood what the word "favorite" meant and that I wasn't declaring Prince RB2 from the beginning.

Why are you ignoring that Worthy came back from practice more recently after being sick and jumped right back in with the 1s?

Why won't you acknowledge the fact that if CEH can practice, it makes no sense to demote him because he was sick. Why is it so hard to at the very least acknowledge that's not the norm?
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #72
YOU take YOUR seat

we got ourselves a new camp darling!

CEH is nice as a backup, but maybe Prince will also be nice as a backup!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:59 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's not an overreaction to say the guy that has been consistently getting 2nd team reps at RB is the favorite. I didn't even say he's the RB2. Do any of you dumb ****s know what the word "favorite" means?
My postion from the beginning since this dumb **** apparently can't read
Old Today, 04:04 PM   #74
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Walk it back?

What the **** am I walking back? Absolutely nothing. Nothing I said in that post contradicts what I've been saying. That's why I asked if you understood what the word "favorite" meant and that I wasn't declaring Prince RB2 from the beginning.

Why are you ignoring that Worthy came back from practice more recently after being sick and jumped right back in with the 1s?

Why won't you acknowledge the fact that if CEH can practice, it makes no sense to demote him because he was sick. Why is it so hard to at the very least acknowledge that's not the norm?
Your tweet from Pete Sweeney said Helaire got two reps with the first team. Similar ratio to what Worthy got. They’re phasing the clear favorite backup running back in from an illness.

Dig that hole bitch. You’re a meme. A clone of Royc75 touting Bobby Sippio as a clear favorite to make an impact.
Old Today, 04:06 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Your tweet from Pete Sweeney said Helaire got two reps with the first team. Similar ratio to what Worthy got. They’re phasing the clear favorite backup running back in from an illness.

Dig that hole bitch. You’re a meme. A clone of Royc75 touting Bobby Sippio as a clear favorite to make an impact.
Yes, all three RBs rotate with the first team. That's normal. Why are you ignoring the other tweet from Sweeney that I originally posted saying that Prince has been RB2 with the 2nd team
for 4 consecutive practices? Why are you ignoring that it was this way in OTAs and mini camp as well?

Also, nobody is hyping Prince up. I never said anything about how good he is or will be. It's not my fault that you have personal grievances from one interaction and you've become obsessed with me. You literally follow me around just to argue. It's ****ing pathetic.