Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #40
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
the buzzword thing. Sounds like education

My wife had an employee admit she adding words in white, so no one would see them, and it would get her an interview.

Admitted long after she was hired, but was a short termer. Left for unknown reasons.
I guess that's not the worst strategy in the world if they rely too heavily on the software and filter out good candidates with it or schedule interviews without anyone qualified ever reading the resume first..... in those cases, it's just your resume vs. a computer, so your best bet is beating the computer.

One company I worked for relied too heavily on it to filter out candidates, so even when someone was recommended for the job and applied, they'd immediately get a denied email, and sometimes that was even after talking with HR beforehand.

We don't get hundreds of resumes though, so multiple people review before scheduling an interview... and I'm not reading copied/pasted/AI'd job descriptions where they haven't even taken out phrases like "support software up to and including..." ...well, did you?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.