Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 10:52 AM  
In Search of a Life

Ja'Marr Chase our #1 hater

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:57 PM   #61
Banned!

Who?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:20 PM   #62
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I guess some teams are just lucky enough that when their offense picks a year to be subpar, the defense rises up and carries you through.

I'm jellies.
Let us know what the average PPG is for Burrow in the postseason...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:49 PM   #63
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:50 PM   #64
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

He’s tied for last all time in Super Bowl wins
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:51 PM   #65
Forever Royal

Ja'Marr Chase our #1 hater

Quote:
I guess some teams are just lucky enough that when their offense picks a year to be subpar, the defense rises up and carries you through.

I'm jellies.

Maybe Burrow shouldn’t pick basically every playoff game he’s ever played to be subpar or just plain bad.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 07:30 PM   #66
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
The Bengals #1 hater is their front office. They can’t manage to bring anybody in to protect Burrow. Chiefs lose to Tampa in the SB and immediately draft a pro bowl center and turn our line into a dominant force. Bengals front office isn’t talented enough to sustain a winning team.
I don’t know if I would say that the Bengals front office isn’t talented enough so much as they are too cheap. Paul Brown was a notorious penny-pincher and it appears that trait was passed to his son. I know the rumors about Clark, particularly with regards to KC’s facilities. But Clark will pay to bring in talent. Look at Reid and Burt Bleach and contracts for Mahomes and Jones and others.

Bengals front office had to pay for Burrow because realistically there’s no way round that. But Bengals’ front office will break decades of cheap behavior if they start spending money on lots of players. Remaining competitive after this year is going to be difficult anyway, with a number of players becoming eligible for their first non-rookie contracts. That, coupled with the bengals notoriously tight fists, I think Bengals Super Bowl chances go way, way down after this coming year. Burrow, when healthy, is a good QB. Surround him with the Raiders’ talent, though, and that’s not nearly enough to win in this league.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:32 PM   #67
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:

I'm jellies.
Losers make excuses. Winners **** the homecoming queen. And you’re making excuses.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:40 PM   #68
MVP

Cincy has lost it's three Super Bowls. 49ers, 49ers, Rams. Just need Stafford to hold it together for a KC three pete
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 07:43 PM   #69
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:

I'm jellies.
Your team is an unserious clown show.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:51 PM   #70
I'll **** anything that moves!

Man, what a queer. Living rent free baby. Gotta love it.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 08:01 PM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I don’t know if I would say that the Bengals front office isn’t talented enough so much as they are too cheap. Paul Brown was a notorious penny-pincher and it appears that trait was passed to his son. I know the rumors about Clark, particularly with regards to KC’s facilities. But Clark will pay to bring in talent. Look at Reid and Burt Bleach and contracts for Mahomes and Jones and others.

Bengals front office had to pay for Burrow because realistically there’s no way round that. But Bengals’ front office will break decades of cheap behavior if they start spending money on lots of players. Remaining competitive after this year is going to be difficult anyway, with a number of players becoming eligible for their first non-rookie contracts. That, coupled with the bengals notoriously tight fists, I think Bengals Super Bowl chances go way, way down after this coming year. Burrow, when healthy, is a good QB. Surround him with the Raiders’ talent, though, and that’s not nearly enough to win in this league.
No, they're honestly just not good at understanding the importance of a strong Oline and on top of that, they're not good at evaluating who would make up a good line.

They thought Burrow would cover all that up. They thought they'd re-invent the wheel and load up on weapons while throwing out 5 guys that they thought were 'good enough' to get the job done.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:06 PM   #72
[b]Supporter[/b]

That’s fine bitch, keep our boy’s name out your mouth.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli