Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM  
The Maintenance Guy

Photo hosting, and a lifelong dream has come true

What sites do you guys use for photo hosting these days? I used to use tinypic, but then they went out of business. Then I used imgur, but they got weird. And I've tried Google photos but I'm old and I just don't get it. Any other ideas? I want to post some pics of my house I've been working on for over a year.

Also, a lifelong dream has come true, I now have one of these:

It's a 96 with a one year engine option, the LT4 with six speed. Good for well over 350hp. I may die in it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:04 PM   #61
Has a particular set of skills

Dropbox keeps all my docs and photos. I also use Amazon photos.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #62
Arf! Arf! Arf!

What's the difference between the LT1 and the LT4 engine Bug?
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:03 PM   #63
Veteran

Try and learn something new and go with Google.

I recently ponied up 5$ a month to Apple for extra storage. I spent a day putting stuff in iCloud. I'm sitting at 21,000+ now. It works well if you use your iPhone for pictures. Take one, it's there on all you devices. Delete one.. it's gone.

I can only do any real searching unless I'm on my laptop. I've created a monster but a least the images are in two places now.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 01:09 PM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge View Post
What's the difference between the LT1 and the LT4 engine Bug?
Different Heads and Intake, Roller Rockers, Larger Valves, Camshaft etc.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 01:13 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
That's a freakishly healthy looking lawn. Are you related to George Toma by chance?

Great job on the crib!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
That's a freakishly healthy looking lawn. Are you related to George Toma by chance?

Great job on the crib!
Right?
I saw that and immediately thought sod.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #67
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Is it a real LT4 car or just stickers?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #68
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
BTW, looks like those headlights are sagging a bit. I believe there is a rubber pad with a screw that you can adjust the headlight doors...been awhile. I would have to research it.

The gears on the headlight motors originally were nylon or some type of plastic (along with the bushings) they deteriorate over time, but it's a super easy fix to tear into the motors and replace the gears/bushings. So if they start binding up, that's usually the issue.

That's is one of the few things I have had to do to my car along with the Brake Master Cylinder, Fluids, Belts and Hoses. I'm still on the OEM brake pads from 96, as my car has low mileage. Still had the OEM Goodyear Eagles when I bought mine during the pandemic. Now sporting Continental Extreme Contact. Looks like your car might have Chrome ZR1 wheels instead of the stock Sawblades.

Also, these cars run HOT, it's NORMAL. All new C4 owners think their cars are overheating. It's entirely normal for these cars to get into the 230 degree range in the city or in traffic (trust the digital gauge over the analog) - Fans kick on around 227-228 and they will cool back down.
Holy shit, someone else here owns one. Mine isn't some low mileage creampuff tho, it has 98k on it and it's been handed around like some two-bit floozy. But she never disappoints me, she still runs hard.

I've never had any issues with it running hot tho, even when I'm driving hard. I do feel quite a bit of heat from the trans.

I've fooled around with the headlamps, and I found a way to adjust the tops, but haven't found a way to adjust the bottoms.
Old Today, 02:15 PM   #69
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Right?
I saw that and immediately thought sod.
You thought correctly. Wasn't any way I was bringing that weedy mess back.