Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #3916
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Josh Allen shit his pants AT HOME against his bitter rival Chiefs. Dude fumble sixed the game away as well but the Chiefs wouldn't take the gift. Hardman fumbled inside the 1 to boot and he STILL couldn't get it done. IF HE DOESN'T PLAY HERO BALL on the final series, they could have won in regulation instead of putting it on Bass.

I'm sorry that the truth hurts but just like your battles with staylor...against Mahomes in the playoffs he comes up short!
Also should've had a pick six too.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 03:37 PM   #3917
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Also should've had a pick six too.
Their first scoring drive was aided by a blown call as well that Reid somehow didn't challenge
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #3918
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
The second down play is bad because for one, it wasn’t even close to a dagger. The game situation absolutely matters there. Also either Jones is pressuring him and it’s a risky throw that could get tipped, off target, etc, or it’s a wide open TD that Allen should hit almost every time. It can’t be both. Pretty lucky it fell harmlessly as it is. And if he’s going to throw he’s got to have the awareness to step a few feet in either direction to avoid the pressure. But if he’s feeling the need to get rid of the ball then he should have done the safe easy throw to set up, at minimum, third and short instead of going for what turned into a challenging throw because of pressure and not avoiding it.

The play where Mahomes pumps and pulls it back is here at 30:40. Somewhere someone posted the all-22 showing they had something called for Kelce that looked a little iffy. There was a window but it wasn’t worth the risk so be checked it down. You know he would have loved a big chunk play to Kelce but he didn’t just go with it without evaluating the situation.

https://youtu.be/iOwSSXmKJM8?si=r2pf3PDeWD38vEV8
My mind is blown that you’d consider that play risky. If that’s what you consider risky, I don’t know how you stomach the 600+ passes Reid will call every year. You could have a bad snap, fumbled snap, etc.

I remember that play you linked, but I didn’t see what happened downfield. Romo seemed certain it had a good chance of being INT and so did Mahomes. That’s enough for me.

I don’t see those plays as similar at all, though. That missed TD in the Bills game wasn’t risky at all. The coverage was beaten. The WR was NFL open.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:02 PM   #3919

I’m also shocked Chiefs fans are arguing that going for the TD in that situation wasn’t the right move. Like we didn’t just watch Alex Smith pass up on these types of plays for six years.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:16 PM   #3920
The man you could post like.

Why would you be shocked? The Bills were pretty clearly operating that drive like they intended it to be the last of the game once Diggs dropped the deep ball on the first play. 16 plays and almost half a quarter worth of game time. Given the state of their defense and their almost complete inability to stop anything the Chiefs offense tried, that was the correct move.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:29 PM   #3921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Why would you be shocked? The Bills were pretty clearly operating that drive like they intended it to be the last of the game once Diggs dropped the deep ball on the first play. 16 plays and almost half a quarter worth of game time. Given the state of their defense and their almost complete inability to stop anything the Chiefs offense tried, that was the correct move.
That conservative mindset killed this franchise for decades.

Like, I understand your argument. In a perfect world, you’d convert the 1st down there, bleed the clock down, and save your TD heaves for the last few seconds of the game then kick a chip shot field goal if necessary.. But this is football and you don’t pass up a go-ahead TD under any circumstances. If it’s open, you’ve gotta throw it.
Old Today, 04:34 PM   #3922

Why does it have to be a rigid mindset? There's absolutely times when being conservative is the correct move.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:42 PM   #3923
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’m also shocked Chiefs fans are arguing that going for the TD in that situation wasn’t the right move. Like we didn’t just watch Alex Smith pass up on these types of plays for six years.
We've all watched Mahomes evolve from hero ball once hero ball was no longer a frequent option and nobody is calling him Alex Smith.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:16 PM   #3924
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
My mind is blown that you’d consider that play risky. If that’s what you consider risky, I don’t know how you stomach the 600+ passes Reid will call every year. You could have a bad snap, fumbled snap, etc.

I remember that play you linked, but I didn’t see what happened downfield. Romo seemed certain it had a good chance of being INT and so did Mahomes. That’s enough for me.

I don’t see those plays as similar at all, though. That missed TD in the Bills game wasn’t risky at all. The coverage was beaten. The WR was NFL open.

The play call isn’t risky in the sense it’s a slim chance of play working. The decision to not slide ever so slightly to his right, and allow himself to get nudged and rush his throw is what made it a riskier throw. Watch it again. He had all day if he just moves to his right like 2 feet. But his awareness and judgment in the crunch time in these playoff losses sees him reverting back to bad decisions and inaccurate passes. He definitely does not dial in. This entire drive was a perfect example of that with multiple bad mistakes.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 05:28 PM   #3925
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I love to trash Burrow too...Problem?

Honestly, I don’t understand some of these “You have to be nice to Allen and Burrow because they’re also good QBs!” Chiefs fans. I never have.

“Are you insecure???” No. My QB is #1 and my team is #1. It’s called punching down and it’s quite fun. Ya’ll should try it some time
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:08 PM   #3926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Why does it have to be a rigid mindset? There's absolutely times when being conservative is the correct move.
I’m not arguing that being conservative is sometimes the best move. I’m arguing that even while being conservative, there are times to be aggressive. You simply cannot pass up what looks like a good opportunity to deliver a potential kill shot TD in favor of a 4 yard check down. Literally no QB in the league would advocate that, not Brady, Mahomes or Montana. No coach would argue against it either, not Reid or Belichick.

Consider an alternate scenario: Allen checks down on this play to Diggs. Diggs gains 5 yards before Tranquil brings him down. On 3rd and 4, they fail to convert. What was a 42-yard field goal is now 37. Dude still shanks it.

Do you really think the same mfs in here arguing that he was being risky wouldn’t now be arguing that he was a pussy who lacks killer instinct for foregoing the chance to take the lead?
Old Today, 08:09 PM   #3927
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Honestly, I don’t understand some of these “You have to be nice to Allen and Burrow because they’re also good QBs!” Chiefs fans. I never have.

“Are you insecure???” No. My QB is #1 and my team is #1. It’s called punching down and it’s quite fun. Ya’ll should try it some time
Yup. No way any Patriot fans when they owned the Colts in those early years going BUT BUT BUT we'd be just fine with Manning too!!@@@ Be nice to them!!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:11 PM   #3928
MVP

The Browns and Lions sympathizers need new digs. For different reasons
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 08:39 PM   #3929
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
You need to watch this video for those three plays. That one you linked is leaving out a ton. The first down play Diggs settles to a spot but Allen kept leading him. If Diggs kept going where the ball is thrown he gets blown up. On second down Diggs doesn’t even come close to touching the ball because it was a terrible and forced throw. Again this video confirms it. McDuffie gets one hand on it preventing an easy INT for Snead.

Starts at 1:40

https://youtu.be/I6UzerC7LC8?si=i_pCP-zgAqvv699e

On the later second down play Diggs may or may not get a first but he’s wide open for good yardage. The fact Allen didn’t throw it there but instead forced it to the end zone, while earlier forcing it to Diggs, proves he’s not out there thinking or reading on this last drive at all. Nearly every pass was just a force to someone without finding the best place to go.

Regarding the Mahomes play in the Super Bowl not even remotely comparable in situation or even in execution. Mahomes threw as safe a pass as you can. There’s no way you actually believe those are similar situations or that QB handled them similarly at all. The one I specifically referenced where Mahomes pulls it back for the easy smart yards is almost an exact mirror situation of Allen passing on Diggs for the force to the end zone.
The biggest difference is the processing. Mahomes processes the field better than pretty much every. Josh’s brain doesn’t have gigabytes like that.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:39 PM   #3930

I honestly have no idea what you're seeing in regards to Tranquill being anywhere close to a position to make a play on Diggs. He would've been 5+ yards away from Diggs at the point of the throw and if he hits Diggs in stride Tranquill isn't catching him before it's a first down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240718-213622.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	127682   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240718-213534.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	127683