Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***Official Chiefs 2024 Training Camp Thread***

Since nobody else has started it.

Mods please add the Twitter scroll feature to OP. Thanks!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:04 PM   #136
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #137
Starter

I too have been puzzled and worried that they haven’t resigned Smith. But I wasn’t aware of the statistic you just brought up comparing Smith to Morris but taking out the Raiders game. That’s interesting information.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #138
Starter

But I still would like to see Smith in the battle for the LT position. We know he can be middling. And last year that was good enough. And that was with the terrible WR room we had which will be much improved this year.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 12:20 PM   #139
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Wanya played decent for a 3rd round rookie up to that point. In that game everyone played like shit Wanya just caught the worst of the blame.
Yeah I saw good things out of him he needs game day experience. It is difficult when you have PLM and going for championships.

He had a bad faider game but he has quik feet and I can see why the Chiefs drafted him. Kingsley I haven't seen much from him but college tape. He looks promising too but may need time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:35 PM   #140
Special Teams ACE!!!

Honestly, if the LT battle is pretty close with Morris maybe just sliiiiightly ahead of Sua, I think I'd still roll with Sua as the starter.

He's 21 years old, so you just figure that he will end up at a higher ceiling in his career than Morris. So develop him now. Throw him out there, get him rolling as our franchise LT immediately. In the scenario I outlined, Morris isn't a significant upgrade like he would be if he were some steady vet we had playing there, so yes, even as we're trying to make history this season, I'd still roll with a plan that has more benefit for the future.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #141
We've lost Luka

During a Q&A I just heard on 610, LRZ said he can run a 4.2 40. IDK if 4.2X or flat, but he said he was pretty disappointed in his combine 40.
I thought he did great in front of the press folks, sounds like he is smart enough to get these new-to-him football concepts.
I'm fascinated and excited to see if/what he can do for my favorite NFL team and current defending B2B champs, the KC Chiefs.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #142
MVP

Also considering that Mahomes is historically great at avoiding sacks if Kingsley looks like he's going to be special the faster you start him the more controllable years you'll have. Maximize that.

Besides, Wanya looks like he will make a dominating guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
During a Q&A I just heard on 610, LRZ said he can run a 4.2 40. IDK if 4.2X or flat, but he said he was pretty disappointed in his combine 40.
I thought he did great in front of the press folks, sounds like he is smart enough to get these new-to-him football concepts.
I'm fascinated and excited to see if/what he can do for my favorite NFL team and current defending B2B champs, the KC Chiefs.

He said this after he ran his 40 as well. It was mid to high 4.2 though, he's not faster than Worthy. But he very well could be faster than Hollywood Brown and also ran faster than Tyreek did last year if you trust those MPH readings
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #143
In Search of a Life

Wanya and his slow feet ain't gonna survive at LT. Swing T or move him inside.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:21 PM   #144
Supporter

Oh hell, didn't realize it was that time again.

Last year I started daily threads. It's not that big of a deal to start one every day.

I liked it because it limited the arguing about shit 3 days ago burying the stuff from the day.

I can start them again if there is interest. If not no biggie.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #145
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Last year I started daily threads. It's not that big of a deal to start one every day.

I liked it because it limited the arguing about shit 3 days ago burying the stuff from the day.

I like the daily threads, so I'd vote yes.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #146
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I like the individual threads. It's fine to have both a mega thread and daily threads going at the same time.

Right now these QB/rookie ones don't have much to report, so we won't really need them until everybody shows up.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:34 PM   #147
Fight, build, win!

Wanya feet aren't slow old man Smith has slow feet now. He looked bad against maybe the best D Line in football and got schooled. Those are learning experiences that hopefully are imprinted in him now.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #148
Dazed and Confused

Yes to the daily TC thread.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:37 PM   #149
Fight, build, win!

This was said about Fisher; he wound up being one of the better LTs in the league. Andy will evaluate and make the right decision.

Last edited by srvy; Today at 02:46 PM..
Old Today, 01:39 PM   #150
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This was said about Fisher and he wound up being one of the LTs in the league. Andy will evaluate and make the right decision.
Intredasting
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.