Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:11 PM   #3856
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Oh, I'm not bashing Brady. Maybe I should clarify my take. I think that Brady is currently the GOAT, however, I think that Mahomes has achieved more with less, and data and eyetest quantify such in my opinion.

Because Mahomes has done more with less (for the time period in which he's had the opportunity to do such) I don't think he has to match Brady in terms of rings to be considered the GOAT. I think if he gets a 4th ring while maintaining his statistical output consistently, the real convo begins.

This was more compiled because too many people are ring counters and that's all (which none of those people say Bill Russell is the best NBA player ever). It's also why I gave Manning and Brees credit for winning with worse Defenses. Because it does mean something. It doesn't mean everything, but it does mean something.

Originally I wrote it out to focus on Allen and Lamar's defenses in contrast to Mahomes, I added Brady when it became apparent that Mahomes is no longer competing against his contemporaries, he's competing against legends of the game.

EDIT: I should clarify. I think Brady is the GOAT QB, I personally am more inclined to see Jerry Rice as the GOAT of football in general when you compare him to the other legends and top players ever of his position.

I think Mahomes will end his career as the GOAT Though, so this post will be outdated soon enough.

I also think there is a difference between the "Greatest of All Time" and "The Best of All Time". Greatness implies accomplishment. Best implies talent and ability (In my opinion)
I think Mahomes is clearly the At-This-Point-In-His-Career (ATPIHC) GOAT.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 12:13 PM   #3857
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I think Mahomes is clearly the At-This-Point-In-His-Career (ATPIHC) GOAT.
I think that's a very valid take that is hard to argue otherwise.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 12:28 PM   #3858
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It is mildly amusing how we seamlessly transition from laughing at Bills fans for saying Mahomes isn't as athletic and how he's had a lot of help from coaching, Kelce, Tyreek, a top defense last season; while ignoring his huge football brain and leadership and so forth..., to bashing Brady because he benefited from defense, coaching, etc; and didn't do things Mahomes could but was very smart, dedicated, etc.
The difference between Mahomes and Brady athletically is far greater than the difference between Allen and Mahomes though. In fact, somebody mentioned their athletic profiles are almost identical. Arm strength is close too, even though Bills fans like to pretend that Allen can throw twice as hard as Mahomes. Both have much stronger arms than Brady and obviously both are much more mobile.

I don't personally detract anything from Brady for being coached by Belichick. I think Belichick benefited from that relationship way more than Brady did. Similar to how I view Reid/Mahomes. He was lucky to have elite and creative defenses almost every year though.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:27 PM   #3859
Starter

With the convos happening, I thought this would be a nice addition to this convo. Another one from Barry's collection.

kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:47 PM   #3860
Generational Player

Josh Allen usually chokes in the playoffs.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 07:42 AM   #3861
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
With the convos happening, I thought this would be a nice addition to this convo. Another one from Barry's collection.

No, I'm calling an audible.....
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 07:48 AM   #3862
Special Teams ACE!!!

Josh Allen has a bulimia problem. Mahomes embraces body positivity and loves his Coors Light. One guy has three Super Bowls, the other guy has a participation ribbon from a conference championship.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 08:04 AM   #3863
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Josh Allen has a bulimia problem. Mahomes embraces body positivity and loves his Coors Light. One guy has three Super Bowls, the other guy has a participation ribbon from a conference championship.

Spoiler alert: He throws up before every game because Patrick's cum upsets his tum-tum.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-11-2024, 08:14 AM   #3864
Baba Ganoush

I would be nervous if my #1 WR was Chase Claypool
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #3865
Andy Reid Supporter

Do we agree on Josh Allen? He really does look like this generations Brett Favre

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #3866
Choco Favre

Josh Allen is Elway in a much tougher conference and none of the sb appearances
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:30 AM   #3867
You gotta kill a few people

Eh, I think the INT business is way overblown. He’s scoring TDs at a clip that makes them a lot more palatable. And a lot like Mahomes, many of his INTs are basically arm punts.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.