Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #3016
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
As staylor says, Caitlin is better than her in every way.

She only picks her because she's black. Sorry you refuse to see the truth.
I'm a Clark fan; we know the family fairly well. I think Caitlin is the better player. That being said, zero people are actually dumb enough to believe what you wrote, including staylor, unless you are actually trying to argue that Clark is a better rebounder.

Of course, folks like Shaq have also suggested that Reese should win ROTY. Again, I disagree completely and think Clark is the clear leader. Are you suggesting that Shaq is a racist for disagreeing with you?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #3017
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm a Clark fan; we know the family fairly well. I think Caitlin is the better player. That being said, zero people are actually dumb enough to believe what you wrote, including staylor, unless you are actually trying to argue that Clark is a better rebounder.

Of course, folks like Shaq have also suggested that Reese should win ROTY. Again, I disagree completely and think Clark is the clear leader. Are you suggesting that Shaq is a racist for disagreeing with you?
If you're agreeing with me what are you arguing about?

If she's better then call her better. If she's not, then don't.

There's only one conclusion if the first is true.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
New World Order
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #3018
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post

Yeah lumping Shaq in is a broad brush stroke. Of course he's gonna say that since he's an lsu product and practically her godfather. Look I'm usually on the other side of this but there is absolutely an agenda by WNBA specific media and it's driven by race. The loudest voices are the jemele hills of the world who have been deplatformed everywhere because people are sick of this shit. this is the only sport they can pull this shit anymore and they're coming in hot. They threw the first shot by resenting her for being white, straight and "privileged." You know it's bad when these people are attacking Barkley, lebron and Stephen A Smith for having the audacity to defend Clark. Theyre not even hiding that they are annoyed by Clark because she isn't typical of a WNBA player. I agree that that's racism.

The hate comes from several people. Those who insist she doesn't represent the culture (yes, this is being said). And I kind of sense theres almost a peer pressure for people like staley or juju Watkins to call Reese roty when they are way too basketball smart to actually believe that nonsense. It's not even close. Because her supporters get roasted in these inner circles

Now in my honest take... Angel Reese is a very good player. There are lots of illogical and racist takes that want her to be terrible. It's a shame but thid is what those media trolls want. They race bait and then play victim when the worst elements take the bait. angels a solid defender and elite rebounder and she plays tough. But this is like comparing Andre Drummond to Steve Nash.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #3019
In Search of a Life

Btw you know something is off when Vegas has Clark at -1800 odds to win Roty yet this inner circle are pretty much unanimously giving it to Reese. They're not even hiding what they're trying to do
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #3020
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
If you're agreeing with me what are you arguing about?

If she's better then call her better. If she's not, then don't.

There's only one conclusion if the first is true.
Clark is the better player. By far, IMO. I, however, am NOT going to suggest that she's a better rebounder, because that is beyond stupid.

I'm also not going to suggest that Staley or Shaq are racist because they disagree with my take.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:49 AM   #3021
I don’t care for Auburn

Bro she had 19 dimes in her last game, breaking a league record. 19 assists in one game is ****ing bonkers.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.