Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM  
The Guy With The Goats

I found the “True Fan” of the Chiefs!

This made me chuckle because of how CP’ers, and Chiefs fans in general, went at one another during the Mark Castle era accusing one another of not being “true fans”.

This man leaves no doubt as to his allegiances and even got the government involved with his proclamation of fanhood.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #31
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
3 SBs in 5 years.

Not 3 playoff appearances. We would have killed for 3 out of 5 years of playoffs in the dark ages. Not 3 AFCW titles. Not 3 years with playoff wins (which were really hard to come by for about 30 years).

Three mother****ing Super Bowls.

Like... if you're going to criticize something... I mean, why?

You don't win 3 out of 5 SBs without doing a LOT of shit the right way. Mistakes will be made, sure, and several posters have criticized or questioned a handful of personnel moves at some point. But when you've got a track record of 3 of 5, it's probably wise to just share your opinion, have the discussion in the thread, and then be done with it until more information comes along regarding whether the move was successful or not.

I guess... maybe call your shots better? You don't have to splooge with Chiefs praise every post, but maybe expressing just a little benefit of the doubt towards the people in charge of the franchise would get you fewer dirty looks?
lmao sure

I want you to start a thread complaining about the team's first round draft pick next season, whomever it ends up being, as respectfully as you wish, and watch what happens to the thread.

I am beyond thrilled to live through this era of Chiefs football, but I didn't come here for hero worship like this forum has become. I'll do that when they become infallible.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:27 AM   #32
Veteran

Mopar or no car.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 01:19 PM   #33
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This is such a bitch take. **** that. True Fans cut their teeth on that limited success, and that’s made everything infinitely sweeter now. This is a period to be celebrated in hindsight rather than one to be ashamed of.

My first playoff game was Denver in 1998. I was in high school and walked out of the stadium with grown men frozen in their seats crying. I felt sad for those people. It took 2 decades from that point to walk out of Arrowhead a winner after a playoff game. And it was spectacular.

I’ll never judge whatever anyone calls a “True Fan” pre-Mahomes. We all have our stories and personal trauma.
The entire philosophy was proven wrong in the most resounding way possible. They argued for years against drafting a QB high, because no prospect was good enough or safe enough.

You don't even understand the verbiage. True Fans comes from a Carl Peterson quip to the media about who were actual fans of the Chiefs. Carl Peterson's philosophy of going safe in the draft and getting retread QBs lead to decades of nothing. The people supporting him probably had ancestors who thought Steiner's counterattack in Berlin would change the trajectory of the war.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:53 PM   #34
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
lmao sure

I want you to start a thread complaining about the team's first round draft pick next season, whomever it ends up being, as respectfully as you wish, and watch what happens to the thread.

I am beyond thrilled to live through this era of Chiefs football, but I didn't come here for hero worship like this forum has become. I'll do that when they become infallible.
Ever heard of Frank Clark? I've done tons of bitching about him over the years. And he was acquired using a 1st round draft pick, so... does that count?

I know some posters here have an unjust hate boner for you, but let's put that aside a second. What football opinion did you post that caused you to get mob flamed?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:59 PM   #35
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
With all due respect, you joined this place 5 months before Mahomes got drafted, sir. You weren't here for the True Fan/Drafturbator civil wars.
All that seems like a lifetime ago.

In fact this is everything we'd always hoped for. Soon we'll have won 4 straight super bowls. Mahomes is the best ever. There is nothing to complaint about.

And somehow people just find a way...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:02 PM   #36
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Carl Peterson's philosophy of going safe in the draft and getting retread QBs lead to decades of nothing.
Heartbreak. It lead to heartbreak.

But that considered you've pretty well described two decades of KC football under Peterson...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #37
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
All that seems like a lifetime ago.

In fact this is everything we'd always hoped for. Soon we'll have won 4 straight super bowls. Mahomes is the best ever. There is nothing to complaint about.

And somehow people just find a way...
Oh absolutely. The wars are long over. I can't even remember which posters I used to argue with all the time. And that's a very good thing.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote