Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM  
The Guy With The Goats

I found the “True Fan” of the Chiefs!

This made me chuckle because of how CP’ers, and Chiefs fans in general, went at one another during the Mark Castle era accusing one another of not being “true fans”.

This man leaves no doubt as to his allegiances and even got the government involved with his proclamation of fanhood.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #16
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
The True Fan era has continued, it's just switched sides.

The same Save Our Chiefs population that makes up a majority of this board became True Fans once we drafted Mahomes, and now get to namecall the rest of us for not being abject homers every step of the way.

It's Animal Farm all over again, the pigs who led the charge against the True Fans eventually became True Fans themselves.
Do you just get a hard on by being a contrarian?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #17
Now you've pissed me off!

True Fans were the morons who blindly supported the Chiefs' tactical blunders in roster construction because they believed the Marty years were something to aspire to instead of a cautionary tale.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #18
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
The True Fan era has continued, it's just switched sides.

The same Save Our Chiefs population that makes up a majority of this board became True Fans once we drafted Mahomes, and now get to namecall the rest of us for not being abject homers every step of the way.

It's Animal Farm all over again, the pigs who led the charge against the True Fans eventually became True Fans themselves.
Except this time the true fans are ****ing right.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #19
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
True Fans were the morons who blindly supported the Chiefs' tactical blunders in roster construction because they believed the Marty years were something to aspire to instead of a cautionary tale.

I remember being 17 years old and was arguing with my friends "Elvis is a great QB"

it's true
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #20
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
This is such a bitch take. **** that. True Fans cut their teeth on that limited success, and that’s made everything infinitely sweeter now. This is a period to be celebrated in hindsight rather than one to be ashamed of.

My first playoff game was Denver in 1998. I was in high school and walked out of the stadium with grown men frozen in their seats crying. I felt sad for those people. It took 2 decades from that point to walk out of Arrowhead a winner after a playoff game. And it was spectacular.

I’ll never judge whatever anyone calls a “True Fan” pre-Mahomes. We all have our stories and personal trauma.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:56 AM   #21
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This is such a bitch take. **** that. True Fans cut their teeth on that limited success, and that’s made everything infinitely sweeter now. This is a period to be celebrated in hindsight rather than one to be ashamed of.

My first playoff game was Denver in 1998. I was in high school and walked out of the stadium with grown men frozen in their seats crying. I felt sad for those people. It took 2 decades from that point to walk out of Arrowhead a winner after a playoff game. And it was spectacular.

I’ll never judge whatever anyone calls a “True Fan” pre-Mahomes. We all have our stories and personal trauma.
Exactly.

And after the disaster that was the Casshole/Pioli/Haley era I was happy to pay to have a banner flown over the stadium. Matt was a good guy but the other two were douches that deserved to be protested against.

The fans have no input or agency in the running of their team but they sure can have a voice. We're paying for entertainment and if it's a shit product you should say something about it.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:20 AM   #22
Diablo Negro

via GIPHY

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:32 AM   #23
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

With all due respect, you joined this place 5 months before Mahomes got drafted, sir. You weren't here for the True Fan/Drafturbator civil wars.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #24
Cheat Death

I bet its Grant95Z7
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:51 AM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Do you just get a hard on by being a contrarian?
No, but he sure gets one being a victim.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 07:57 AM   #26
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
That's not a Camaro
Right?
I'm calling on this because it isn't a Camaro, but my mind could be changed if the driver has a rockin' mullet.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:59 AM   #27
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I remember being 17 years old and was arguing with my friends "Elvis is a great QB"

it's true
Wasn't it DaFace that had a picture of Girlback with devils horns as an avatar?
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:44 AM   #28
Just a li'l Evel

True fan released from hospital
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #29
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post

True fan released from hospital
That pic always cracks me up.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #30
Mahomes Fanboi

"MATT CASSEL IS SO GOOD! JUST NEEDS MORE WEAPONS!"
-True Fan
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.