Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 03:59 PM   #2941
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Alice the Goon from Popeye is who she's always reminded me of.
Oh my god... Alice the Goon was positively nightmare fuel for me as a kid. Freaked me the **** out...
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 04:04 PM   #2942
pie is never free

Quote:
Alice the Goon from Popeye is who she's always reminded me of.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 04:12 PM   #2943
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I feel like someone in this thread once talked a lot about turnovers. I can't really remember who though, probably some clown that doesn't know ball.

Lol, that last catch 'attempt' was world-class awful. Kinda hilarious that Kadarius' name was invoked here though.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 04:35 PM   #2944
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Good Lord Taurasi sure is one ugly broad
Her trash talk is supposed to be legendary, and quite filthy.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-30-2024, 04:37 PM   #2945
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
She supposedly just outlines exactly how badly she wants to tongue the opposing player's gash and starfish and that gets them off their game.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 04:43 PM   #2946
MVP

Quote:

I'm kind of curious what Griner said. That's more than just the normal "good luck, but **** you rookie" greeting.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-30-2024, 04:44 PM   #2947
pie is never free

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
She supposedly just outlines exactly how badly she wants to tongue the opposing player's gash and starfish and that gets them off their game.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 04:56 PM   #2948
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm kind of curious what Griner said. That's more than just the normal "good luck, but **** you rookie" greeting.
Ya, no idea what the dude said to her.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 05:09 PM   #2949
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Ya, no idea what the dude said to her.
Someone overheard "I'd tounge punch your fart box in Russian, hit me up after this".
Old 06-30-2024, 05:20 PM   #2950
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Really? I didn’t see that at all. It looks like these two are at least acting like adults, finally
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 05:22 PM   #2951
In Search of a Life

The crazy thing is clark has so many holes in her game and she’s still playing lights out. She’s gonna be a real problem when she has time to develop for reals. If she ever gets a midrange she’s gonna be impossible to guard
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 06:13 PM   #2952
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Really? I didn’t see that at all. It looks like these two are at least acting like adults, finally
I actually think it looked like a positive greeting of some form and perhaps it might even be a vet actually passing some appreciation to the rookie, or something of the sort. We know Jordan quietly did that sort of stuff, even mid game, to Kobe when he came into the league. Everyone knew Kobe was going to have to learn to carry the torch and a couple of the vets helped him along with positive comments and even game advice. "You're doing good work for the league kid, thanks for the planes and packing the stands, but I'm about to drop 30 on your ass". Who knows what was said, I just found it interesting.

I'm also not going to miss a chance to crack a joke about that particular lesbian though.