Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2024, 04:20 PM  
MVP

The Official RV and Motorhome Repository

Who has one?

The RV life is awesome.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 09:33 AM   #31
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Love camping life. We purchased a used KZ Sportsmen Sportster Toy Hauler last year.
It’s a 18ft unit that is perfect to take out west to Utah/Colorado.
Our favorite is area is Utah and we’ve done all the National Parks
We take our small motorcycle out, do some camping and touring in BML land.
The Capitol Reef area is our favorite because it’s so expansive and the crowds are not big.
Last year we did a great ride through Cathedral Valley. It was a sunup to sundown ride that was just beautiful, rugged and breathtaking.
It is a beautiful part of the world. All the senses are indulged with natural majesty. Unfortunately, many times that peace and wonder is deeply upset by stupid ****ers on loud motorcycles.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-29-2024, 10:06 AM   #32
Indian Twitter

My dad started motor homing when I was probably 11 years old. We did the family vacation thing and as a kid it was pretty cool. He'd start driving and we'd all pass out in the back bed and then mom and dad would yell wake up and look! We's wake up and look out the window and go "cool" then we'd fall over like a prairie dog and fall back asleep. He drove up to the northwest and down the coast, up into Canada where we saw Huskie the Muskie and we camped on Lake Of The Woods, then he drove us all the way to Acapulco where he backed that thing up to the sea wall and we camped beach side. He drove that thing through Brownsville, Mexico City and then the mountains. Crazy times!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-29-2024, 10:28 AM   #33
Indian Twitter

Here's my question about modern motor homing. With all the slide outs on most every motorhome you see these days is it still possible for some one to slip into and use the toilet and use it while going down the road? I mean if I have to stop for people to pee it's worthless.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-29-2024, 11:22 AM   #34
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Here's my question about modern motor homing. With all the slide outs on most every motorhome you see these days is it still possible for some one to slip into and use the toilet and use it while going down the road? I mean if I have to stop for people to pee it's worthless.
The overwhelming majority of motorhomes leave enough room to get to the bathroom while under way.
An unwritten rule though is, don't drop a deuce in the camper, unless it's an emergency. No one wants to smell that for hours on end.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 12:04 PM   #35
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
The overwhelming majority of motorhomes leave enough room to get to the bathroom while under way.
An unwritten rule though is, don't drop a deuce in the camper, unless it's an emergency. No one wants to smell that for hours on end.
Yeah that's a rule for sure.

My wife thinks she wants us to get a motorhome and just travel around. Sounds like a lot of work for me and then I'm not sure I want to hauling her all over the country while she rides shotgun having cocktails all the while. And then with all the illegals everywhere are RV campgrounds even safe these days?
Old 06-29-2024, 12:13 PM   #36
Supporter

Probably telling on myself but my 1st Motor home had a wooden frame. Went to 5th wheels afterwards with Dodge diesel. 35 foot was too long. Haven't owned one in years now tho. Road memories are great tho.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-29-2024, 07:38 PM   #37
New and Improved

Quote:

My wife thinks she wants us to get a motorhome and just travel around. Sounds like a lot of work for me and then I'm not sure I want to hauling her all over the country while she rides shotgun having cocktails all the while. And then with all the illegals everywhere are RV campgrounds even safe these days?

JFC
Here's a true believer in the National Enquirer of news media, FOX News.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 08:30 PM   #38
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

JFC
I don't watch Fox News.
Old 06-29-2024, 09:10 PM   #39
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

JFC
To be fair, there are about 4 or 5 illegals who are already hiding in his house behind the curtain or in the bushes in his yard already. The second he leaves his home in an RV, you know they will invade and claim squatters rights then turn his home into a meth or fentanyl factory; the illegals will then rape and kill all the women in the neighborhood and then cast 275 votes each for Joe Biden. Its all part of Soros, Gates, and the WEF plan to make him eat insects instead of meat.

Who needs FOX news when you have http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30 for all your factual information needs?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 09:34 PM   #40
Wasted away again...

We've had several campers over the last 25 years.
  • Started off with a pop-up
  • Next was a 27' travel trailer (Cherokee 27Q)
  • Then a Heartland Big Country 5th wheel 32RTS. That one was really nice but we eventually downsized to a...
  • 2015 Prime Time Crusader 295RST. We sold that during Covid when there was a ton of demand. We had only used it 3 times the previous 2 years, so took advantage of the increased value.
We haven't had one since and haven't really missed it.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 11:53 PM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Since the 1980s I have done the Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach, Ca.
LOL! literally 9 minutes from my house!
BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
It is a beautiful part of the world. All the senses are indulged with natural majesty. Unfortunately, many times that peace and wonder is deeply upset by stupid ****ers on loud motorcycles.
Well that wouldn’t be me. My little 390cc thumper is a quiet machine built to tackle the pavement twisties and moderate off road.
We usually don’t even see people when we are on our back country off road adventures.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM   #43
New and Improved

Quote:
I don't watch Fox News.
Just the National Enquirer then. That explains a lot.

Prob best you hunker down at home, get your groceries delivered get started on that bunker if you haven't already.

"with all the illegals everywhere are RV campgrounds even safe these days?"

BOO
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM   #44
Indian Twitter

Anybody ever take their rig to Arrowhead for a game? My brother did that once and we walked out to where they park the RVs to hang out before the game. I always thought that would be a fun way to go to a game. It'd be cool to get there the night before and then stay the night after the game but I don't know if they let you do a two night stay.
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #45
Veteran

Waiting to go that route again.
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.