Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:47 AM   #3946
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I'm starting to get pretty excited for it. I'm going to enjoy the shit out of my KU dynasty. Madden and that franchise was getting pretty stale.
Yup.

I'm also down to play anyone online. It's going to be a good time.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 08:28 AM   #3947
You gotta kill a few people

For anyone playing or who has played Ghost of Tsushima, I happened upon this post on Reddit showing a badass ambush.

(On my iPad and can’t embed, sorry)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostoftsushima/s/WLrgphK2K4
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:07 AM   #3948
Ain't no relax!

Steam Summer Sale. Check your wishlist....

Red Dead Redemption 2 for $19
Cyberpunk 2077 for $30
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #3949
Woman should only make babies

I was going to post the steam sale thanks for the update
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:34 AM   #3950
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I was going to post the steam sale thanks for the update
Two of my favorite games are on sale: If anyone likes really deep strategy RTS games (A lot of Paradox Interactive's catalog is on sale, and they do a lot of these types of games).

Stellaris - 70% Off $11.99 - Space Civilization Builder where the game at the end can have a variety of endgames where either AI revolts, or extradimensional invaders, etc, where you better be strong enough to hold them off, or the galaxy will have to unite against a common threat. Great Game. Meanwhile, every species has its own preferred planet types, special traits, origins, etc (And you make your own different species). Last game I played, I came across the 'Sol' System, in which the 3rd planet from the sun was a Tomb World that was irradiated from nuclear fallout. I promptly colonized it (Was playing a machine race, so irradiation didn't effect my people, and thought it was a nice creepy touch to find that in the galaxy)

Europa Universalis 4 - 20% off 11.99 - Game is a War/Econ/Politics/Colonization simulator where you can run any 'house' or nation in the world essentially, whether starting as a native american tribe in 1444 before colonization begins, to Feudal Japan, to the Papal State, or one of the princes of the Holy Roman Empire. Currently playing a game where I united the Irish in the late 1400s to claim Irish Independence from the English and the Irish are the ones who were among the first to colonize the new world.

Last edited by kcgreene; Today at 07:50 AM..
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #3951
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Two of my favorite games are on sale: If anyone likes really deep strategy RTS games (A lot of Paradox Interactive's catalog is on sale, and they do a lot of these types of games).

Stellaris - 70% Off $11.99 - Space Civilization Builder where the game at the end can have a variety of endgames where either AI revolts, or extradimensional invaders, etc, where you better be strong enought to hold them off, or the galaxy will have to unite against a common threat. Great Game.

Europa Universalis 4 - 20% off 11.99 - Game is a War/Econ/Politics/Colonization simulator where you can run any 'house' or nation in the world essentially, whether starting as a native american tribe in 1444 before colonization begins, to Feudal Japan, to the Papal State, or one of the princes of the Holy Roman Empire. Currently playing a game where I united the Irish in the late 1400s to claim Irish Independence from the English and the Irish are the ones who were among the first to colonize the new world.
****ing need jesus
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #3952
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
****ing need jesus
Already accepted him into my life thank you.

I play a wide variety of games, but RTS is always what I tend to play on PC. When I got a computer first, I was playing Age of Empires, Red Alert, Command & Conquer and the early Civ games. That shit was my jam.

I'm just so used to playing everything else with a controller I guess.

Last edited by kcgreene; Today at 08:05 AM..
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote