Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-26-2024, 10:02 AM  
Repeal the 19th Amendment

**Wed June 26 Marlins @ Royals Official GDT | Rubber Match | Rage Intensifies**

Can we salvage the series against the lowly Miami Marlins? Tough turnaround--no off day tomorrow, bur rather the start of a 4-game series hosting first-place Cleveland.

Pls save us, baseball gods.
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-26-2024, 03:08 PM   #76
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Just got home was Quatraro back today?
He was back last night.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 03:16 PM   #77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
That was an lfg 8th inning
lfg tomorrow
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 03:32 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Royals are undefeated since my Bobby Witt Jr shirt arrived in the mail earlier today

Can't wait to cut the sleeves off this bad boy

They tell me you're a pitcher. You're not much of a dresser. We wear caps and sleeves in this league son.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 06-26-2024, 03:42 PM   #79
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
They tell me you're a pitcher. You're not much of a dresser. We wear caps and sleeves in this league son.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 03:58 PM   #80
Mod Team

That was pretty damn fun today.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 12:31 AM   #81
I'll **** anything that moves!

So great to get the win today. Once again, the Royals put together enough hits in the late innings to come back and win.

I didn’t watch the game at all today, aside for the few snippets when I was checking in on mom. “Oh mom, you’re watching these guys? Some sort of self-imposed masochism, mom?”

We ended up just hanging out chatting after the 7th, sharing laughs, talking about current events, and I saw prompts coming up on my phone. I went on a silly soapbox, just ripping the Royals, Salvy, BWJ, etc…. Maybe I got their ears burning? Hahaha…

Mom just laughed, and I got myself ready for work and she was happy, I was happy seeing the Royals come back, put together some hits where many contributed and we won.

Good day.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.