Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 06:39 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Star Wars: The Acolyte

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 12:45 PM   #196
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
I haven't seen this, but based on reviews I think I will enjoy the fallout and criticism more then the series.
It's like woke spaceballs.

I'm definitely not going to stop watching, secure in the knowledge I gave Disney $0 for this.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 04:14 PM   #197
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I'm definitely not going to stop watching, secure in the knowledge I gave Disney $0 for this.
“Woke Spaceballe”.

You slay me sometimes, Clay.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 05:42 AM   #198
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
“Woke Spaceballe”.

You slay me sometimes, Clay.
Hmmm....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...s/74148361007/
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-25-2024, 06:48 AM   #199
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Oh man. Will Mel Brooks have the strength to resist the woke mob?

Just don’t make it’s. Period.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 07:35 AM   #200
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-25-2024, 08:07 AM   #201
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Yeah - this is a pretty awful idea.

And Brooks without Gene Wilder has more misses than hits anyway. Spaceballs is his best and it's still well behind Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein and The Producers, IMO.

This is not gonna go well. Brooks has flat out said he couldn't do most of what he did in the 70s today. I don't expect he'll even try. It's fertile soil that he's gonna end up salting. I hope this falls through. Mel doesn't have much time left and any project could be his last. I'd hate to see it be some watered down quasi-reboot. Especially when it's going to be Josh Gadd likely going a bad John Candy impression.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:39 AM   #202
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I'm sad already.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:25 AM   #203
Supporter

Let’s be frank, Rick Moranis made Spaceballs.

It was ok in the scenes he wasn’t in, but hilarious the scenes he was in.
Old 06-25-2024, 11:24 AM   #204
Ain't no relax!

Amazing really...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 11:34 AM   #205
MVP

Ya, normally Lesbian Space Witches would have my attention. This not so much.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:17 PM   #206
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Ya, normally Lesbian Space Witches would have my attention. This not so much.
A gaggle of lesbian space witches extolling the virtues of 'the power of many' no less!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:24 PM   #207
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean the Venn Diagrams for GOT fans and SW fans are gonna have a LOT of overlap.

And the GOT universe is loaded with strong female characters; HOTD even moreso. Hell, HOTD isn't even loaded with unnecessary female nudity and guys still enjoy it.

Just make something good, dammit. And don't TELL everyone that this is a story about powerful women and diversity - just do it. Make the story. And if you don't beat people over the head with it, they won't get riled up about it.

The list of successful efforts at this is pretty damn long. And NONE of them have every major voice out there publicizing how excited they are to piss off white males with this one...

It reminds me of when I listen to some of my pro wrestling podcasts. They talk about character development and how the announcers will sometimes call the wrestlers "charismatic" or "powerful", etc. If they are charismatic or powerful you'll see it in the work. There's no need to TELL the audience that and doing so signals that the character is a complete failure.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:50 PM   #208
Veteran

Quote:
Oh for ****'s sake, the original is overrated. This thing doesn't stand a chance.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 04:40 PM   #209
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Brooks turns 98 later this week. I seriously question his level of involvement in, well, pretty much anything at this point.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 05:04 PM   #210
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It reminds me of when I listen to some of my pro wrestling podcasts. They talk about character development and how the announcers will sometimes call the wrestlers "charismatic" or "powerful", etc. If they are charismatic or powerful you'll see it in the work. There's no need to TELL the audience that and doing so signals that the character is a complete failure.
In keeping with the aforementioned GoT comparison -

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.