Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:46 PM   #556
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Good start to the new season. I rewatched S1 about a week ago and it was quite a bit better than I remembered.
I still stand by S1 being better than S1 of GOT.

Doesn't mean it's peak will be anywhere near GOT's peak though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:51 PM   #557
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Good start to the new season. I rewatched S1 about a week ago and it was quite a bit better than I remembered.
I did the same. Spent last week re-watching season 1 to refresh my memory, and i agree, better than i remember it and i remember it being pretty good.

I think with the first watch-through you're still spending time adjusting to the new characters etc so it feels a bit weird.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:52 PM   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I still stand by S1 being better than S1 of GOT.

Doesn't mean it's peak will be anywhere near GOT's peak though.
Season 1 of HoD is like watching season 3+ of GoT in terms of cinematic quality.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:39 PM   #559
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

Pussy.
Spoiler!

Last edited by ThaVirus; 06-17-2024 at 06:04 PM..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:43 PM   #560

Probably gonna wanna just go ahead and spoiler that shit, mmmkay.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 04:54 PM   #561
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
We just watched a 6-year old boy gagged, murdered and beheaded in his bed.
No, we really didn't.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 06:07 PM   #562
I'll be back.

Perhaps the most important part of that episode was it showed us the show can hit a home run without gratuitous dragon scenes.

And how they were able to characterize a bit player within the span of a few minutes to a very satisfying degree.

Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 06:10 PM   #563

Quote:
No, we really didn't.
You’re right. We saw him gagged. We only heard his muffled screams and the squelching of the blade cutting off his head, all while his horrified mother watched.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 06:14 PM   #564
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You’re right. We saw him gagged. We only heard his muffled screams and the squelching of the blade cutting off his head, all while his horrified mother watched.
If you thought that was bad, you'd be shocked to hear they toned it down significantly, and many of us that knew about Blood and Cheese were expecting even more trauma

Spoiler!

Last edited by staylor26; 06-17-2024 at 06:20 PM..
Old 06-17-2024, 06:17 PM   #565
**** the Raiders

Did anyone else catch

Spoiler!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 06:18 PM   #566
I'll be back.

Quote:
If you thought that was bad, you'd be shocked to hear they toned it down significantly, and many of us that knew about Blood and Cheese were expecting even more trauma

Spoiler!
Holy shit. That would have been amazing.
Old 06-17-2024, 06:21 PM   #567
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Holy shit. That would have been amazing.
Spoiler!
Old 06-17-2024, 06:24 PM   #568

I’m familiar with Blood & Cheese.

Spoiler!

Last edited by ThaVirus; 06-17-2024 at 06:30 PM..
Old 06-17-2024, 06:25 PM   #569
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Did anyone else catch

Spoiler!
I didn't catch that but why is that a slap in the face?
Old 06-17-2024, 06:29 PM   #570
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’m familiar with Blood & Cheese. Thankfully I had forgotten about it up until Blood walked into the room with Cheese holding Halaena at knife point.

Spoiler!
I think you're right, but they've done a poor job with not explaining and/or showing the children for both sides.