Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2024, 10:31 AM  
Starter

Nate Taylor - Mahomes is pleased with Chiefs WRs this offseason

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/556.../?redirected=1

Article in Spoiler

Spoiler!
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:54 PM   #31
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I want to write him off after he had zero burst and no nfl speed. He’s always going to look good in camps he’s a 6’4” jump ball guy.
He does have nfl speed.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-15-2024, 05:55 AM   #32
In Search of a Life

I believe this is what Mahomes said when asked about Brown in his presser after the Mini-Camp concluded on Thursday. I heard it while listening to the presser, and saw this "X" referring to the comment.

Last edited by Coogs; 06-15-2024 at 07:45 AM..
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:05 AM   #33
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedandGold View Post
I know it’s a lazy pick, but Hollywood is the guy that I truly expect to go off this season.
If he does it’s a shame he’s only under contract for 2024.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2024, 11:47 AM   #34
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Is there a scenario where Hollywood would sign a nice deal here halfway thru the year or is he just bound to hit the market?
I don’t think so, based on comments after his signing.

I won’t be surprised if we give him a 3 year deal after the season, if it’s at reasonable cost.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.