Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2024, 01:44 PM  
On Hiatus

Anyone else have issues with the password reset function?

Today when I logged in from my desktop computer for some reason it showed me as logged out of Chiefsplanet...which I never do.

Since it has been forever since I have had to log in and provide my password in all honesty I have forgotten it.

I go to the trusty reset function and it says they sent me the link to reset my password...but the link doesn't work saying I sent it from the incorrect email address....even though it is the correct one.

How do you get thos fixed?
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:51 PM   #16
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I finally figured it out....I remembered that I was getting old and forgetful and gave my wife my login and password in case I ever passed away suddenly..

She called and gave me my password
Your wife has my log in info as well.. Hope you don’t mind..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:26 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I use 1234 as my password on every website I use. It makes things way easier.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 08:35 PM   #18
Mod Team

No problems here because I never forget my password seeing that my Wonderlic score is off the ****ing charts.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:01 PM   #19
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No problems here because I never forget my password seeing that my Wonderlic score is off the ****ing charts.
I couldn't even tell you my password. Password managers are a far better approach these days.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:12 PM   #20
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I couldn't even tell you my password. Password managers are a far better approach these days.
Ironically, my password is the same as yours.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:24 PM   #21
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I’ve tried a few times, but I never get the email confirmation
outbound mail relay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.