Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What rookie are you most excited for?
WR Xavier Worthy 70 53.03%
OT Kingsley Suamataia 34 25.76%
TE Jared Wiley 17 12.88%
S Jaden Hicks 6 4.55%
C/OG Hunter Nourzad 2 1.52%
CB Kamal Hadden 1 0.76%
OG C.J Hanson 1 0.76%
One of the UDFAs (List below) 1 0.76%
I'm a miserable dick who hated our draft. 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2024, 01:46 PM  
Starter

What rookie are you most excited for?

Just curious who everyone is most excited for of our drafted and undrafted rookies.

Personally, I really enjoyed what I saw out of Wiley at TCU.

Last edited by kcgreene; 05-16-2024 at 01:52 PM..
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:46 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I’m most excited to see and hear about Sua’s development over the offseason because of what it means for us going forward. Solving LT (and on the cheap) is a cheat code for us.

I’m going to be patient with Worthy and Wiley, so I view whatever good stuff they can bring to the table year one as frosting on the cake.
Yeah, I'd say he's the one we NEED to pan out the most right?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:00 PM   #47
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Worthy excites me. Nice to see some lethal speed back on the offense. Supposed to be a helluva ball tracker too. With Mahomes throwing to him...holy shit this dude could go the **** OFF this year.

Wiley intrigues me. He's important, as he may be the new Trav, or as close as you can get.

Kingsley because by all accounts he could have gone in the 1st to us, and instead we get him at the end of the 2nd. He's a big dude. If he works out...we're good to go at that position for a long time.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:23 PM   #48
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Yeah, I'd say he's the one we NEED to pan out the most right?
I agree with that mostly out of the nature of the position. It's one position that needs to be filled by one guy. There's no committee or rotation or corps of LTs like you have with WR. Plus we've already seen the team win a Super Bowl without great WR play. If LT quality isn't reasonable bare minimum, we've seen what happens, and it's not pretty.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:36 PM   #49
pie is never free

You can't go wrong with any of the top 3

You can go for the sexy sizzle of Worthy and Wiley

Or you can go with the meat and potatoes lineman

All three have their own unique intrigue's and fit's
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 09:51 PM   #50
MVP

Insanely tough choice because I think highly of all of the top 5 picks. I mocked Worthy and Wiley so much this season and I feel like I have more expectations than excitement with those two. In the end, I went with Suamataia. I didn't think we had a shot to get the kid outside of taking him in the 1st and there could be growing pains, but he could be a legitimate franchise LT. If we can get that from a guy taken in the late 2nd, it's a major win no matter what the rest do. Filling pillar positions at a value is incredibly difficult.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 11:12 PM   #51
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Hadden is my sleeper here. Would be great for Veach to find another quality DB late and make us feel better about the Sneed trade. I think we found another one.

Kingsley was my pick though. If that pick hits, it solves a major need for years to come. Sign me up for a young LT to solidify the OL for the middle third of Mahomes’s career.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 12:21 AM   #52
DeadPunisher

I know it's a cop out, but I am excited for most of our draft picks, and some of UDFAs.

I really think that Worthy and Wiley are going to make a big impact on the offense, and I think Suamataia is going to have growing pains, but by the end of the season we will all see his potential starting to pay off.

And I think we have at least 2, but maybe 3 UDFAs that could make an impact this season.

I feel like Jacobs and Lovett could have been drafted, and we may actually have to elevate them from the PS or lose them at some point this season, however, I wouldn't rule out either making the initial 60 man roster.

I think that Bailey has an outside chance to make the team, or hang out on the PS. He is just an Andy Reid type player. Also, Phillip Brooks is an Andy Reid type player, and I would love to see him get a chance. He couldn't be worse than Skyy Moore.

A couple of players I think could be great developmental PS guys for the future are OL Ethan Driskell, and TE Baylor Cupp. I feel like Driskell has lots of upside, and it will be interesting to see if they move Baylor Cupp to tackle or guard, or really use him as a TE. He really isn't a pass catcher, and is really just a blocker, so a move to OL seems logical, but a Jason Dunn type TE could work as well.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-17-2024, 07:55 AM   #53
Andy Reid Supporter

Worthy, Kingsley and Wiley are the obvious choices here, but I’m going with Hicks. I think Spags gets him snaps early and he makes a big impact.

Week 1 vs the Ravens is perfect for him. He’s a bigger stronger safety who can stack up against a team like that.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 07:58 AM   #54
SuperChiefs

My zipper bursts wide open every time I think about Mahomes to Worthy
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 05:40 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Nice try but I’ll need to hear a speech from each explaining all of their views before I can pick who I like.
Can't wait to hear Punt God give the commencement speech at SDSU in a few years. Him and Butler should have some interesting conversations about the moral degradation of society.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-17-2024, 07:12 PM   #56
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
My zipper bursts wide open every time I think about Mahomes to Worthy
Here's a philosophical question to ponder: can Mahomes throw a ball so far that even Worthy can't catch it?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 07:17 PM   #57
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Here's a philosophical question to ponder: can Mahomes throw a ball so far that even Worthy can't catch it?
We're about to find out

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.