Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2024, 03:05 PM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Like I said I don't really care, his relevance to me is that he makes kicks and he's damn good at that.
I enjoy people being mad online. So I get a kick out of it.

And of course, he's really good at kicking the ball far and straight. That helps.

Like I said - it's the stridence that I respect. As there's a political thread for any insights on WHAT he said, I'm simply removing that from the equation for the moment. It's that the dude said it with his chest out knowing full well what the reaction would be.

The guy absolutely 100% believes every word he said there. And the failure of, lets just say typical online opposition, is that they never seem to accept the possibility that their targets may be steadfast in what it is they believe and aren't just saying it for the LOLZ.

I like seeing that kind of steel in a guy who plays football for my favorite football team.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-17-2024, 03:32 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I enjoy people being mad online. So I get a kick out of it.

And of course, he's really good at kicking the ball far and straight. That helps.

Like I said - it's the stridence that I respect. As there's a political thread for any insights on WHAT he said, I'm simply removing that from the equation for the moment. It's that the dude said it with his chest out knowing full well what the reaction would be.

The guy absolutely 100% believes every word he said there. And the failure of, lets just say typical online opposition, is that they never seem to accept the possibility that their targets may be steadfast in what it is they believe and aren't just saying it for the LOLZ.

I like seeing that kind of steel in a guy who plays football for my favorite football team.
I'll confess that I don't like it when players do the religious stuff on the football field, because I really don't think God should be playing favorites by helping one team over another, and that's what they're claiming when they say and do religious stuff like pointing to the heavens when they kick a field goal or throw a touchdown.

But whatever. I can deal with it, and it's their right to say and do stuff even if it comes across as being kind of dumb. And I am seeing increasing proof each year that god loves the Chiefs more than other teams, so it's possible that I've been wrong all these years.

Last edited by Rain Man; 05-17-2024 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Clarification needed.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread