Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 AM  
Supporter

***** All things Fitness *****

2022 getting and staying fit thread!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:49 PM   #601
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
He did one on Mahomes' trainer and workout. It's pretty brutal.

When I saw that I was expecting it to be the Netflix workout. I think he would have better things to say about that one. It was much more focused on applying workouts to his game so I’d love to hear his commentary on that.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:50 PM   #602
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I get gout if I have too much. Even BCAAs were causing my “very slight” damage to my kidneys. I just drink about 1-30mg protein drink a day. Try to have a few boiled eggs, but I have to really watch it.
That sucks. I'll up my intake to compensate for your inability to consume it.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:53 PM   #603
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
When I saw that I was expecting it to be the Netflix workout. I think he would have better things to say about that one. It was much more focused on applying workouts to his game so I’d love to hear his commentary on that.
It would be the same review. One of his core beliefs is that for pro athletes it is all genetics.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:17 PM   #604
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
It's lunch time and im tired of eating lean proteins.

Jack N the Box Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger claims 57grams of Protein....and 900 calories.

It's totally worth it right, because of the protein? Right? RIIIIIGHT?????

I use to go long periods of avoiding fast food/really unhealthy foods but inevitably I would start craving it more and more and then just have weeks at a time of eating all the things I missed. It’s just not sustainable long term if you like those foods. Of course in weight loss pretty much shy one bad meal can ruin a week of work.

But for just sustaining and good balance what has worked for me is mostly just cutting out the soda when I eat something bad. So I allow something not so great for a meal once every 7 days or so but avoid the giant soda they provide. Soda is obviously super bad on its own but the other negative it creates for me is craving even more soda/carbs. Now I like it so I can’t cut it out completely but I’ve moved to the 7 oz cans for when I want to add it to my burgers, pizza, etc which I’ve gotten to the point I don’t automatically need it.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:55 PM   #605
You gotta kill a few people

I consider myself lucky in that regard. I’ve never been much of a soda drinker. My weakness is cookies, brownies, cake, ice cream, and chocolate candies.

It’s all poison but at least I’m satisfied after eating a bowl of ice cream. Soda doesn’t do shit but make you thirstier than you already were.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:07 PM   #606
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I’m lucky in that for whatever reason I Don’t crave sugar at all. Just stopped wanting sodas, cookies, candy around 16-17.

Do have a weakness for bread/pasta though.

Last edited by Megatron96; 05-15-2024 at 07:11 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:18 PM   #607
Mod Team

I don’t crave sweets at all but I’m a chip-aholic. I love chips as my snack food. I go to pork rinds to manage that better when eating healthier.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:21 PM   #608
Supporter

Cake and donuts.

Carbs consumed on weekends don't count.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:23 PM   #609
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Cake and donuts.

Carbs consumed on weekends don't count.
Lol, didn’t know that. Very good to know, thx!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:27 PM   #610
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I don’t crave sweets at all but I’m a chip-aholic. I love chips as my snack food. I go to pork rinds to manage that better when eating healthier.
I have a terrible urge to destroy all the processed lunch meats.

A few slices of turkey or salami here and there.

Not healthy, but damn good lol.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:57 PM   #611
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I like watching Dr. Mike (Renaissance Periodization) on YouTube lately. His Hollywood workout critiques are pretty entertaining and informative. He always emphasizes the stretch with load as so important to muscle growth and so periodically being reminded of that and other tips he provides is always good for staying on point with technique.
I just started watching him, too... he posts nearly everyday and has different topics/approaches than the other guys I follow. Even though I've heard "time under tension" a ton, he's really the first person to drive it into my head to the point of slowing down reps in recent weeks.

He had a really good one about why you can't just keep getting bigger and stronger forever, down to the cellular level and how your body operates, along with things like bodybuilder's range of motion decreasing as they put on 30 pounds of muscle. Thought it was really interesting and not just the normal "best chest exercises ranked" type of stuff.

And yeah, the Bobby Stroupe video is pretty brutal, but I know he always emphasizes "jokes all the way down" (and I actually tend to skip a lot of his tangents just as a time saver, but he can be kind of funny).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 06:47 PM   #612
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I have a terrible urge to destroy all the processed lunch meats.

A few slices of turkey or salami here and there.

Not healthy, but damn good lol.
Salami and cheese might be the best thing ever.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 08:00 AM   #613
Inmem 2.0

Can we get some glute pics please?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 09:18 AM   #614
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Can we get some glute pics please?
In person viewing only

Meet me at the bathhouse on I 44 near Springfield

Anyone else who is interested can come too. The more the merrier!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:19 PM   #615
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Here's another meal prep I've been making for a couple months now.

1 lb. lean ground meat (I'm a beef guy so usually this is beef, but I made it with turkey and it was almost the same)

1 packet low-sodium taco seasoning (or season yourself)

1 14.5 oz. can of black beans

1 cup cooked jasmine/basmati rice (can buy these now precooked at most stores)

3 cups of various veggies (onions/bell peppers/japs or store-bought pico de gallo are my gotos)

Cook the meat with the taco seasoning, drain, and put in a 8x8 baking pan

layer the rest of ingredients over meat, I usually put the rice somewhere in the middle, so it doesn't get burnt

Add a layer of low-fat cheese to the top and bake in oven @350 degrees for 20 minutes or put half of pan in microwave safe bowl and mike for 90 seconds on high.

I eat these half a pan at a time, which gives about 40 grams of protein/approx. 500 cals per serving.