Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2024, 11:55 AM  
Inmem 2.0

Brittany Mahomes SI Swim Suit in BELIZE!

https://twitter.com/StarcadeMediaKC/...z6-2_zgcg&s=19
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:57 PM   #151
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I'll be honest here who is Gail King and why is she in SI? Is she an older former women sports star?

To be honest she looks like she could be singing and dancing in a Jardiance commercial.
"I have Sickle Cell and I manage it well..."
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:35 PM   #152
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'll be honest here who is Gail King and why is she in SI? Is she an older former women sports star?

To be honest she looks like she could be singing and dancing in a Jardiance commercial.
Isn't she Oprah's girlfriend? The name is familiar but that's about the only link I can come up with.

As to why she's in SI - man, the hell if I know. Lord knows there no shortage of 'body positivity' candidates they could've slapped on there. Mostly I'm impressed she didn't have a dick - that's a step forward for SI.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 01:39 PM   #153
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Isn't she Oprah's girlfriend? The name is familiar but that's about the only link I can come up with.

As to why she's in SI - man, the hell if I know. Lord knows there no shortage of 'body positivity' candidates they could've slapped on there. Mostly I'm impressed she didn't have a dick - that's a step forward for SI.
Would you eat her pussy?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:49 PM   #154
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Would you eat her pussy?
Can't say that I would, no.

I think CP gets up its own ass quite often - the idea that we should recoil at Brittany Mahomes is just reeruned.

But Gayle King? Yeah - gonna take a hard pass on that one.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 03:26 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:

She's like the executive producer for the CBS morning show and is pretty powerful at CBS. Also very involved in Democratic political circles. Not trying to turn this into a DC thread.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-15-2024, 06:04 PM   #156
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Can't say that I would, no.

I think CP gets up its own ass quite often - the idea that we should recoil at Brittany Mahomes is just reeruned.

But Gayle King? Yeah - gonna take a hard pass on that one.
I almost always champion Women, but this pic of GK makes my dick wanna shrivel up and turn to dust.

Women should wear whatever they choose, and I want every Woman to love their body and I want everyone to be conformable with their body, but I sincerely wish I had never seen that pic of GK.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-15-2024, 06:40 PM   #157
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I understand her not being your ideal woman, but come on. Nobody here is dating or married to a finer piece of ass than that.

She’s not attractive enough to make that statement. She’s perfectly fine but not some knockout beyond the reach of mere mortals.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2024, 06:54 PM   #158
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:

She’s Oprah’s lesbian lover.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 08:17 PM   #159
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
She’s Oprah’s lesbian lover.
Bs she's got kids you fool and openly talks about her past relationships
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 09:03 PM   #160
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Bs she's got kids you fool and openly talks about her past relationships
Oprah has eaten dat ass
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:28 PM   #161
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

SI so broke they have to resort to Brooke Pryor.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 02:33 PM   #162
Needs more middle fingers

I bet Brittany doesn't mind staying home and getting bred by Patrick. Just sayin'.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:36 PM   #163
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
SI so broke they have to resort to Brooke Pryor.

Too small and not enough mustache to be Brooke Pryor.... almost had me fooled though!
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.