Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2024, 09:51 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Netflix likely getting NFL Christmas games

First it was Nickelodeon, then Paramount. Now Netflix

https://puck.news/will-netflix-host-...mas-day-games/
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:18 PM   #61
Consuming CP souls

Lame as ****...and have Netflix
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 06:59 AM   #62
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I’ve at least researched it, he clearly hasn’t. I’m kind of suspecting you haven’t either. If someone wants to call me out on my take CREDIBLY, it should probably be someone who has watched it. Calling me out on my opinion when having not watched it yourself doesn’t carry the weight you seem to think it does.
I read an interview with the director and read an article from Villanova law breaking down the claims of exploitation and the content of the film. More than enough to convince me this is a non-issue. I admit I didn't read any imdb reviews, though.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 04:19 PM   #63
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
Question from 1990:

Will the game come on a DVD and when I've watched it I need to put the disc in the provided envelope and drop it in the mail?
There is a city park in Texarkana, AR that still has a Redbox drop box.

I’m not even joking.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 09:02 PM   #64
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
Question from 1990:

Will the game come on a DVD and when I've watched it I need to put the disc in the provided envelope and drop it in the mail?
Can you imagine buying Netflix stock as DVD at homes was becoming obsolete? It was worthless stock. You could get it for $50 in 2013. Now it’s up over $600.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.