Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2024, 08:17 AM  
Inmem 2.0

What is your safety word during rough sex?

Discuss....
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 02:31 PM   #91
Veteran

I gotta pee
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-10-2024, 02:33 PM   #92
Veteran

Trump flicks Bidens meaty ball sacks!

Usually gets my prison daddy to stop.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2024, 03:37 PM   #93
Politically Incorrect

Real men don't need no safe word!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 03:55 PM   #94
Bolton gonna knock you out

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK THAT ****ING HUUUUUUUURRRRTTTTSSSSS!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:08 PM   #95
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
OMAHA OMAHA
Dammit, that’s mine!!!

OBAMA!! OBAMA!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:18 PM   #96
No Title

Butker
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:21 PM   #97
Stay down bitch!

Kelly Clarkson
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:00 PM   #98
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I want to change mine to "Rashee Rice's Lambro"
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 06:36 AM   #99
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
They really should be certified by the state, so you know that you're getting someone with training and appropriate skills.
I shudder to think of the clinicals.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 07:57 AM   #100
Mindful Taoist German

If yer' good at what you do there isn't an incessant need to explore the unknown.

No one is asking Mahomes to sing or Van Halen to work out physics equations. Keep working to get better at what you do and people won't ask you to do something else. I love my wife's lasagna and if I get a choice - I'm picking my wife's lasagna. 20 out of 20 times. I'm not gonna' want to try the new burrito place because google did an article on it.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 08:03 AM   #101
MER

Holy **** Rausch, left field much?

We are all super happy you like sex with your wife.
And you have no idea what Brittany demands in bed.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 11:08 AM   #102
sorta mod-ish

Safe word is There.

Not "their", nor "they're", but There

Don't mess it up.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 03:30 PM   #103
Veteran

I don’t have one but my wife likes to say “it’s starting to hurt”. That’s when I “safely” know I am jerking off.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 03:41 PM   #104
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Holy **** Rausch, left field much?

We are all super happy you like sex with your wife.
And you have no idea what Brittany demands in bed.
I pretty much always come out of left field. And I'm glad you're happy too - having a cheering squad while making sex would be a first...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 06:54 PM   #105
best in the biz

Sounds like one night stand bs.

Deep seated passion doesn’t need that. It’s unsaid or already understood
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.