Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2024, 02:58 PM   #2
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I hate to hear this, but it's ok to shut things down, you've done plenty. It's time to enjoy yourself.

Also, can't wait to share stories once my journey is finished. #todolist
We have a Retirement thread that we started since so many of us are getting to the stage where we are either retiring or near the end of the work life.

Plus we have it there to share stories of retiring and the pitfalls to watch out for.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:09 PM   #3
Stay down bitch!

Look at the bright side, if you bring home some fresh poon, you have a built in excuse for never calling her back the next day and not knowing her name!
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:21 PM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Look at the bright side, if you bring home some fresh poon, you have a built in excuse for never calling her back the next day and not knowing her name!
With a little luck, you can have fresh poon every day without cheating!

Silver linings, right?
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:47 PM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I hate to hear this, but it's ok to shut things down, you've done plenty. It's time to enjoy yourself.

Also, can't wait to share stories once my journey is finished. #todolist
yeah too bad my skill set didn’t match your companies needs at the time. I think we could have worked together and kicked some ass.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote