Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2024, 05:01 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Added Kool-Aid post Sneed trade because even though I don't think they'd go CB in the 1st, it would just be a perfect combination of need, value, and fit.
Kamari ****ing Lassiter >>> Kool-Aid
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:46 AM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Added Kool-Aid post Sneed trade because even though I don't think they'd go CB in the 1st, it would just be a perfect combination of need, value, and fit.
I would add Cooper DeJeanthe DB from Iowa.

He's a Swiss army knife. Smart. If you want to replace what you had with Sneed and McDuffie - you draft Cooper. Plus he gives you an elite kick returner.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2024, 02:48 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post

He's a Swiss army knife. Smart. If you want to replace what you had with Sneed and McDuffie - you draft Cooper. Plus he gives you an elite kick returner.
I disagree. We don't need first round talent in the secondary, or we wouldn't have traded Sneed for a pittance. The safety and CB room is deep. Plus Dejean will like go in the teens.

We still have McDuffie, Watson, Williams, Conner, Jones, Reid, Bush and a sleeper who was earning first team reps last year in Johnson. Why would you go out and allocate a first round pick++ when you just let one walk and when you have the opportunity to acquire first round level talent at more pressing positions?

If he falls dramatically, or the board falls such that he is clear and away the BPA, sure. But I don't see it happening.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:02 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post

I gotta say, I think there is zero chance that happens and it SHOULDN'T happen.

you got to take care of Mahomes. Period. Either weapons or protection.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.