Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2024, 08:53 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Sneed traded to Titans

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 08:49 PM   #676
Consuming CP souls

This was a win for other conference contenders and I'm not sure that's arguable. Dude ERASED elite guys.....and we get a pick valued at about 4 slots
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:53 PM   #677
Generational Player

The best case scenario is fully using the created cap space on talented but older players willing to chase a ring.

Hollywood Brown was a younger player willing to bet on himself and a great signing.

We need to add LT and Pacheco insurance before the draft. I also would like to see another vet WR cheap because if Skyy Moore is still on the roster opening day something went wrong.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2024, 09:28 PM   #678
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
This was a win for other conference contenders and I'm not sure that's arguable. Dude ERASED elite guys.....and we get a pick valued at about 4 slots
Heard that a lot a couple years ago after a certain trade and all the Chiefs have done since is win Super Bowls so I’m sure they’re reserving their excitement
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 09:41 PM   #679
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Among all of his talents, if Veach has displayed one absolute superpower, it is drafting one badass corner after another. If this holds, shipping off Sneed for whatever we can get is wisely taking advantage of what we do better than anybody else in the league. I would have loved more compensation, but if Veach thinks Sneed's money is better spent elsewhere, I trust him.
This is the bottom line. I adored Sneed and really enjoyed watching him, but Veach knows what he's doing. I'll shed a few tears now to be happy next February.

Last edited by Rain Man; 03-23-2024 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: Typographical error required fixing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 09:58 PM   #680
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Just got home after a long trip and saw this. What a piss poor deal, there must be an issue with Sneed having aids that we don't know about.
looks to me that it’s the going rate.

Rams got a late 3 for Ramsey. Bucs got a late 3 for Davis. Packers got a late 3 for Douglas. Chiefs will get a better 3rd than all those teams got.

The Titans will be a mid 3 at worst. In fact odds are it could be a top 10 pick considering their schedule and the other 3 teams in their division all had winning records last year.

Based on the Chiefs recent draft position that draft pick could only be a mere 10-11 picks after where our 2nd would be.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 10:16 PM   #681
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Rams got a late 3 for Ramsey. Bucs got a late 3 for Davis. Packers got a late 3 for Douglas. Chiefs will get a better 3rd than all those teams got.

The Titans will be a mid 3 at worst. In fact odds are it could be a top 10 pick considering their schedule and the other 3 teams in their division all had winning records last year.

Based on the Chiefs recent draft position that draft pick could only be a mere 10-11 picks after where our 2nd would be.
I get it but the best thing for the team is to let him play on the tag. That would not have been the best thing for Sneed's wallet however.

It's a good point though. If we didn't have three really good CB's behind Sneed I'd be really unhappy.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2024, 06:30 AM   #682
MVP

Still a shitty trade.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-24-2024, 06:49 AM   #683
Constable of Untruths

In the playoffs, Sneed gave up big plays in every game except the Miami game. He made one spectacular play to knock the ball loose before Flowers broke the plane of the endzone, but remember he was burned before that on a big play to get the Ravens down there. He gave up a TD against Buffalo and a TD against San Francisco.

KCs defense is going to be fine.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:23 AM   #684
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
God what a bummer. After all the talk of 1st round picks or even a 2nd round pick plus some we get a 3rd and not even a 3rd this year. A 3rd next year.

What a shit ass trade. Should have kept him for ****s sake.
Forgot who posted this earlier......

Rams got a late 3 for Ramsey.

Bucs got a late 3 for Davis.

Packers got a late 3 for Douglas. Chiefs will get a better 3rd than all those teams got.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-24-2024 at 08:29 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 08:31 AM   #685
MVP

Quote:

I wonder how much of Sneeds salary demands also affect the going rate. It probably narrows the number of teams involved where you know you may have to over pay him slightly on a 4 year deal. Be interesting to hear what the Titans end up signing him for.

Basically your down to teams with a lot of cap space and still think they will be competitive with a shut down corner.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2024, 08:36 AM   #686
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Forgot who posted this earlier......

Rams got a late 3 for Ramsey.

Bucs got a late 3 for Davis.

Packers got a late 3 for Douglas. Chiefs will get a better 3rd than all those teams got.

The value of the pick at the moment is a 4th
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:37 AM   #687
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

My money says that future 3rd will be packaged in a trade up in this years draft.
Sorry if a repost.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 08:40 AM   #688
MVP

Quote:
This is what it is to be king.

Can't pay everybody.

Mahomes plus best 52 wins Super Bowls.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:51 AM   #689
MVP

Quote:
The value of the pick at the moment is a 4th
It’ll be a 3 when we use it. BART VATCH GOT US AN ULTRA RARE APPRECIATING ASSET! Those are hard to come by.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:57 AM   #690
Supporter

First of all, I really liked having Sneed as a Chief. Thought he was a very good player, and definitely a team guy. That said, as per the trade, it's still not over as we don't know what BV is gonna do with the 19M in additional cap room. Kinda mystifies me that a guy who played a huge role in constructing a couple of Super Bowl winners isn't being given the benefit of AT LEAST WAITING TO SEE THE WHOLE TRADE before passing judgement. And yeah, I know it's part of fandom to give such trades an immediate thumbs up/down....heck it's fun and I hope I don't come across as suggesting that it's a bad thing.

But how about we wait just a bit to see the complete trade?

Clearly, BV thinks this deal is best for the Chiefs (can't imagine that he'd make a deal he thought was bad). So, personally, I'm hoping that Sneed passes the physical. If he doesn't and BV thinks he needs the cap space that much, would he simply remove the tag and let Sneed walk? And yeah, I know there are prolly a dozen other ways to get the cap space.....but what if???

As you can tell, I'm ok with this Sneed deal as it's the best we could do (and yes, I wish it was for more, but it simply isn't).

I'm most anxious to see what BV can do with that 19M.....Fun City!

Lastly, gotta tell you how much I enjoy reading your alls takes on Chiefs matters....it definitely brighten my days to see that I'm not the dumbest rock in the drawer. Oops, did I actually say that? Flame away!

PS. Seriously, thanks tons for sharing your views and passion....Chiefs Planet is da bomb!!!
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote