Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2024, 11:41 AM   #2
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If people had to pay outside of work they would shit their pants.

46 non smoker married to a 42 female with great tits non-smoker. Healthy, I've been to the doctor one time in 20 years to get a thumb stitched up.

1400/month. Small business owner.
Yap I'm gonna be in same boat. Although a friend of mine who is a poker dealer says he makes less than 19k a year and it's only $280 a month for him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:43 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yap I'm gonna be in same boat. Although a friend of mine who is a poker dealer says he makes less than 19k a year and it's only $280 a month for him.
Healthcare.gov saves a lot of money with subsidies if Uncle Sam thinks that you don't make much.

I'm going to leave it at that.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:05 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:

46 non smoker married to a 42 female with great tits non-smoker. Healthy, I've been to the doctor one time in 20 years to get a thumb stitched up.

Self-insuring is absolutely insane these days. If you fall in "middle class" where you make more than the level where you get a subsidy but you're not making 2 or 300k per year, it's gonna be a dagger. And unfortunately you can be as healthy as possible and you're still gonna get bent over.

I'm luckily on my wifes plan, but it would cost me $7-800/month for a plan with a high deductible and narrow network to insure just myself at 41 years old. And then I'd have to pay about $5k more before the insurance would even kick in. So you're basically looking at $15k out of pocket with the deductible and the monthly premium before actually getting any benefit.

I don't mean to make this political, but prior to the ACA (and getting married and being on my wifes plan) I used to pay about $70/month for a $2500 deductible with the largest local insurer and network in KC. Obviously I'm 10 years older now and inflation, but it would cost 10 times as much for a shittier plan if I were out there on my own again. The individual marketplace is HORRIBLE if you're not receiving subsidies for having a lower income.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-06-2024, 03:15 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

Absolutely disgusting.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:22 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Uh, yeah they would.

36 non smoker, 38 wife non smoker, no health issues for either of us.

3 kids 10 and under.

2200 a month.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.