Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2024, 02:36 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Football Podcasts You Like

Wanted to gather some fresh ideas to try to lump into my podcast routine. I listen to some of the Chiefs specific ones, but I generally like to branch out and get the league-wide stuff in for the non-biased POVs.

Comment below some favorites of yours.

Mine right now are:

- Green Light with the Long brothers
- The Athletic Football Show
- 3 & Out with Middlekauff
- What's Wright w/ Nick Wright

What am I missing
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 02:39 PM   #2
I am Number Six

I like Packast with Tom Grossi. Sure, he's a Packer's homer (he was nominated as their NFL Fan of the Year), but he's pretty level headed and fair with his commentary/predictions (unless you like the Vikings, or as he says, "The Purple Incarnation of Satan").

https://www.youtube.com/@TomGrossiComedy
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2024, 02:40 PM   #3
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

“Yeah, I Just Don’t Know. I Don’t Think The Chiefs Have What It Takes to Get It Done.” with Adam Teicher
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 02:41 PM   #4
Three-Pat

I like New Heights. It’s more entertaining than in depth analysis, but still good.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 03:19 PM   #5
MVP

Only weird games, 41 is the mic and kc lab are my preffered specifics. I like Chris Simms unbuttoned, NFL stock exchange and Bussin with the boys is usually good but I get burnt out on it like Mcafee. Geoff Schwartz is smarter than you is good but idgaf about gambling and thats about half the show. And the fantasy footballers for fantasy.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 03:42 PM   #6
Stay down bitch!

I pretty much watch YouTube clips of the usual talking heads discussing the Chiefs. Between this board and sports talk radio I’m too burned out to listen to a podcast.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-02-2024, 03:43 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

NFL Stock Exchange is my favorite draft podcast. Don't really watch any others.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:15 PM   #8
Veteran

Arrowhead pride and KCSN
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-02-2024, 04:20 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

I know some people want to separate watching the game as a gambler vs a fan. But the dudes at the Action Network are spectacular and you gotta like guys who have to be totally unbiased because the minute they bet on emotion vs logic, they lose a shitload of money. Real pros, not just social media posers.

Simon hunter and Chad millman have a podcast called The Favorites. And they're really damn good.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:24 PM   #10
Supporter

I've been a Russillo guy since the SVP days. He fancies himself an NBA guy, but I typically appreciate his football contract except when he interviews morons like Willie Colon or Damien Woody, but I like his pod.

I also tune into Bill Simmons on Sunday Nights. He has his buddy Cousin Sal on and they've been doing guess the lines for a long time. There are some really funny degenerate gambling jokes, and typically some decent football insight that I don't hate, especially since the Brother****ing Cheatriot ****bags now suck it is much more listenable. For whatever reason, nobody else has the "lets look at these games through a long time gambler perspective". I like it.

I watch New Heights on YouTube because it's funny to watch them play off each other. I love Kelce.

Sometimes I watch the JT OSullivan stuff when he breaks down Mahomes. It's pretty good content.

I used to listen to Middlekauf, but quit. He got kinda hot takey. Maybe I should give him another look. Same with Simms. It was good when he was with Bleacher Report, but once he went to NBC, something changed and I can't put my finger on what, but I stopped.

I like Chris Long, but I don't reguarly listen. Maybe I should.

I don't know that I'm going to give Wright a look. He seems to me to want to exist in the Steven A Smith/Skip Bayless universe except he cheers for the Chiefs. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but whatever.

I need to give the Athletic one a look.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:25 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I pretty much watch YouTube clips of the usual talking heads discussing the Chiefs. Between this board and sports talk radio I’m too burned out to listen to a podcast.
This is exactly the shit I avoid. Maybe I'm missing some good content, but I doubt it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:26 PM   #12
legend

Ben Maller show over everything.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:28 PM   #13
Veteran

What happened to that Leftkoe guy that had the podcast with Chris Sims? I liked that guy
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:36 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
What happened to that Leftkoe guy that had the podcast with Chris Sims? I liked that guy
I think he got on an NBA television show didn't he?
Old 02-02-2024, 06:00 PM   #15
YOU take YOUR seat

new heights and McAfee is about the only two I ever watch.

I cannot stand Cam Newtons and the clips keep coming up because I watch other football ones, he thinks he looks cool and hip with the stupid outfit.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.