Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2023, 01:32 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Low calorie but high protein diet, do an even split of lift days/cardio days. Eat a lot during lift days, but nothing too crazy. Then eat less during cardio days. That is the key in my opinion. This way you will build muscle during certain days of the week and then lose weight the other days. I'd also recommend doing a 24-hour fast once every two-weeks if you can pull it off. Just make sure after it is over you don't overeat.

Not going to beat around the bush - it's tricky and not for everyone. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication but it can be done.
The diet and split of lifting/cardio days is what I've tried to do, but I haven't been consistent. Haven't tried eating less on cardio days. That's interesting.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:43 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
The diet and split of lifting/cardio days is what I've tried to do, but I haven't been consistent. Haven't tried eating less on cardio days. That's interesting.
I don’t think that matters. Hit your protein goals and be a slight caloric excess.

There is a reason that in general people cut, bulk, repeat. It works better. And the math is simpler.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:49 AM   #4
MER

Mom is dating a big name from the Golden age of body building. Mr. Universe is about 70 yrs old and eats the same basic meals everyday. Oatmeal. Fish with tomato slices. Slab of pure protein.

Old AF. Walks sideways through doorways.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 11:13 AM   #5
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Mom is dating a big name from the Golden age of body building. Mr. Universe is about 70 yrs old and eats the same basic meals everyday. Oatmeal. Fish with tomato slices. Slab of pure protein.

Old AF. Walks sideways through doorways.
Franco Columbu or Frank Zane or Lee Haney or Lee Labrada?

Ironically I was both a friend and my client was former champion Franco Santoriello from Toms River. We grew up together.

He went through a real bad period with drugs and is now born-again.

He was only like 5' 7" but had one of the greatest symmetrical physiques in bodybuilding history.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.