Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2023, 03:45 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Thought I read the Raiders signed Hoyer today
They did, 2 years I think it was.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:47 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Thought I read the Raiders signed Hoyer today

So they have Garrapolo and Hoyer...and they want Jones too? Why are they trying to corner the market on mediocre to bad QBs?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:50 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So they have Garrapolo and Hoyer...and they want Jones too? Why are they trying to corner the market on mediocre to bad QBs?
They don't want Jones, it's just reported that they are one of the teams Bill reached out to about trading Jones.

Bill is pissed off that Jones went outside the organization to get help being a better QB... Pretty stupid thing to be pissed off about. If my QB was trying to get better, I'd definitely be all about it. It comes down to being a control freak of epic proportions.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:54 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
They don't want Jones, it's just reported that they are one of the teams Bill reached out to about trading Jones.

Bill is pissed off that Jones went outside the organization to get help being a better QB... Pretty stupid thing to be pissed off about. If my QB was trying to get better, I'd definitely be all about it. It comes down to being a control freak of epic proportions.

Really?

What's the story? I missed it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:58 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Really?

What's the story? I missed it.
see post #13 of this thread and also this:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...vailable-trade
Old 04-04-2023, 04:03 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
see post #13 of this thread and also this:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...vailable-trade
Thanks.

Belicheat is such a ****knuckle.

I'm so glad we're over the whole Cheatriot Castoff game.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2023, 04:25 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Thanks.

Belicheat is such a ****knuckle.

I'm so glad we're over the whole Cheatriot Castoff game.
We barely lived through a horrid case of the paidstriot way. We are now immune to their bullshit.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:45 AM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Ryan Mallet hasn't stepped away from his phone in 3 months.

He knows this is his time to shine...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 10:57 AM   #10
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ryan Mallet hasn't stepped away from his phone in 3 months.

He knows this is his time to shine...
That kid is such an idiot. I've talked to him.

I know TISD paid his daddy enough to move in district they didn't live in the hood, but you'd never know it by talking to him.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.